By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Where's all of our good exclusives?

All I hear is (insert game name here)! TO THE 360 and PS3 but not the WII and I am sick of it. We had it made in winter and spring, but now we are screwed. GTA4 PS360. MGS4 PS3. Ninja Gaiden 2 360, etc. We need something big, Nintendo. Sales, good, but nothing for the person who has it already. GET SOMETHING TO MAKE ME EXCITED LIKE BRAWL AND MARIO KART WII!

-Edited for coherency purposes

Around the Network

Why do you want to get banned so much.

Captian_Twig said:

All I here is (INSERT GAME NAME HERE)! TO THE 360 and PS3 FUCK YOU WII! and I am sick of it. We had it made in Winter and spring, but now we are screwed. GTA4 PS360. MGS4 PS3. Ninja Gaiden 2 360, etc. We need something big, Nintendo. Sales, good, but nothing for the person who has it already. GET SOMETHING TO MAKE ME PISS MY PANTS LIKE BRAWL AND MARIO KART WII!

Reported.

Low profile games can still be very fun, take a chance on some of them.

wii only has "fun" games they don't go beyond fun!

Around the Network
Shameless said:
Captian_Twig said:

All I here is (INSERT GAME NAME HERE)! TO THE 360 and PS3 FUCK YOU WII! and I am sick of it. We had it made in Winter and spring, but now we are screwed. GTA4 PS360. MGS4 PS3. Ninja Gaiden 2 360, etc. We need something big, Nintendo. Sales, good, but nothing for the person who has it already. GET SOMETHING TO MAKE ME PISS MY PANTS LIKE BRAWL AND MARIO KART WII!

Reported.

*Stares blankly at the comment.* WHAT?!?!?!?!?! WHAT's WRONG WITH IT! YOU SHAMELESS... oh.

Kid Icarus say hi.

compared to last years drought of games until the last few months this is nothing

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
ctk495 said:
Kid Icarus say hi.

Oh hey Kid... Wait a minute... HOLY SHI-! I PISSED MY PANTS!

They are in Nintendo mind.