By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Portable 360.

Portable Gaming Solutions offers Xbox 360 laptops to the daring
>> From engadget.com:

For just $550, a one-man shop in Kansas called Portable Gaming Solutions promises to convert your 360 into a suitcase-sized 15-inch laptop complete with keyboard and speakers. The web site has quite a few pictures and videos of the mod in action, but we're definitely a little wary of sending our 360 off into the wild blue yonder. Anyone daring enough to take the plunge?

Full Story: engadget.com
Official Site: portablegamingsolutions.com
This is shit compared to Ben Heck's work of art, but at least you can buy it.

Around the Network

great, now the game will be even MORE scratched up.

also, full enclosure, great for RRoD

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

Wale, your getting a 1 day ban for constant trolling of the X360 forums. Start posting constructive comments rather than reasonless bashing.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

mrstickball said:
Wale, your getting a 1 day ban for constant trolling of the X360 forums. Start posting constructive comments rather than reasonless bashing.

Why? He is just stating a fact. The 360 does scratch discs when moved around, as does it get very hot when enclosed. He did nothing wrong.

MGS4!

Q_A_X said:
mrstickball said:

Why? He is just stating a fact. The 360 does scratch discs when moved around, as does it get very hot when enclosed. He did nothing wrong.

Unfortunately, he has posted this kind of useless trolling dozens of times in the Xbox 360 forum. There's a difference between posting a reasonable, factual discussion about the issues of this design, versus 2 quick lines about the 360's flaws. If this was his first time posting this kind of useless trolling, it'd be different, but it's not.

Around the Network

@mrstickball

his comment is noteworthy.....his way of saying it was maybe a bit aggressive but still..

anyways who would do this....Surround Sound is very important///you would never get the full cinematic experience

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Hmm.I think that the PS3 would benefit more from this,seeing as it is a media center with an internet browser.

Darth - again, issue is he's done this multiple times.

Back on topic - I agree that the design is kind of odd/flawed, as it doesn't give you any sort of "good" benefit of a console. Nevertheless, I'd love a portable game of Dead Rising every so often.

I still need to get a PSP or DS for RPGs on plane trips.

Why does it have a keyboard?? You can't do much with a keyboard playing 360 games can you??

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

NiKKoM said:
Why does it have a keyboard?? You can't do much with a keyboard playing 360 games can you??

Messaging friends through live probably.