By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - According to egm Kratos to appear as exclusive playable charachter for ps3.

What do u guys think maybe fun to beat darth vader.

http://www.n4g.com/industrynews/News-161132.aspx

Around the Network

If that's true, expect the 360 to get Marcus Fenix or something.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

Sorry forgot to write that its for soul calibur 4 of course

That would be godly (haha), but I'll wait before getting my hopes up.

I doubt the 360 would get a Spartan--you can already play as a Spartan in DOA4.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Around the Network

Ryu from Ninja Gaiden? How about that?

I really doubt it though, but I guess it would be rather funny to see.

thekitchensink said:
If that's true, expect the 360 to get Marcus Fenix or something.

i guess if they can put yoda and vader they could take anyone.

Id buy it, kratos would completely obliterate everyone =D

mM
IllegalPaladin said:
Ryu from Ninja Gaiden? How about that?

I really doubt it though, but I guess it would be rather funny to see.

I thought that at first, but Tecmo would never allow that--he's from DoA originally, so they'd never give a character to a competitor.

I don't see why this couldn't happen....not like they need to keep the integrity of the game's lore :(