By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Confirmed: GOD OF WAR 3 will apear this E3

Because they were asked to, or they really like the guys on GG, or it's on their bus route. Million possible reasons Poop

Around the Network
Torillian said:
Because they were asked to, or they really like the guys on GG, or it's on their bus route. Million possible reasons Poop

on the bus route... Southern California to the Netherlands (thats where GG is right?) And they most likely were asked to. But why would they pull developers off a project thats most likely AAA to help another team of a completely different game unless they could afford to give up some man power.

You know I think killzone 2 will be amazingly better, with both INSOMNIAC, and SONY SANTA MONICA helping with killzone 2, it will turn out great.

mM
PooperScooper said:
Soriku said:
kingofwale said:
Soriku said:

And not just that but PS3 games are harder and take longer to develop for plus they've only said recently they've been working on it. Sony usually announce things years in advance so I'd bet it'd take them 2 years or so to make a GoW3. I'd expect March 2010 as well because March 2009 seems a bit rushed. I mean it's not gonna be playable at E3. They're probably gonna show off some teaser or maybe a short trailer but nothing that reveals A LOT because I bet it hasn't been in development long enough.

I'm thinking 2010, by for a different argument.

SOny will not want their FFXIII, GT5 and KZ2 + GoW3 to be all released in the same year. Sony will want to space those out... Say... KZ2 first quarter, something second, FFXIII third and GT5 fourth... with other smaller games in between

so, that leaves FFXIIIversus, GoW3, Uncharted 2, possibly taking shape in 2010.

now, I'm not including other games that are not even announced yet.

Hmm...that's a good argument as well. Plus I'm thinking WKC might be released in 2009 so that's probably a good decision.

you guys do know that the gow3 team is going out and helping GG on finishing KZ2 right.... why would they do that unless they were ahead of schedual or close to done?

or they are being paid well to do it???

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

Hey Poop, I want this game to come out as soon as possible just like you. I just think that's a weak argument for why they're closer to done.

Around the Network

this is not good, probably will be a rush cgi just like kill zone.......

Neos said:
Kratos said:
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG. AAW MAN, there is a god :D

*rolls over the floor crying and laughing*

Oh by the way
@shameless
Who is that asian woman, she makes me laugh with her silly face.

mehh sometimes i want to migrate to austria or something..

on topic, this is great news and fills the lineup with more AA(A) games (and more urges for me to get a ps3).

What can't i be excited for a ps3 game, or does it have to be a nintendo game. I'm so 'sorry'

Maybe my reaction was a bit over the top, but that is what people do when they are really excited about something.

PSN ID: clemens-nl                                                                                                                

Torillian said:
Hey Poop, I want this game to come out as soon as possible just like you. I just think that's a weak argument for why they're closer to done.

I think it's a great arguement.

You have 2 companies.

SCEE and SCEA

One company is having trouble with their game and asks for help

The other company says "let me see what I can do"

The company goes and asks "hey any of you guys want to go over to this company and help them out?"

Now lets say you are the crew cheif in charge of the project. You want your project not to sufer and you can't afford to lend anyone out. You are having complex time solving some issues and you just arent on schedual.

Would you say "Sure here you guys go take our best men away from us!"

or "Hey sorry we are working on this massive title. We don't want it to sufer. Can't you ask some other guys from other studios"

Im pretty sure there are more teams than just the GoW3 team (Naughty Dog) they could have used. Also SCEA has to look out for themselves too. Just because someone asks for help doesn't mean they can or need to provide it.

mesoteto said:
this is not good, probably will be a rush cgi just like kill zone.......

Why isnt it good?

They have been working on the game for over a year already.. Also killzone 2 delivered, so stay on topic.

edit:

If sony show FF XIII, and GOD OF WAR 3, and the new ico project and more? Uncharted 2 is likely going to be announced, they might have already stolen the show..

Those are some MAJOR IP,

mM

Sony have stole the show already