By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Confirmed: GOD OF WAR 3 will apear this E3

Bump

mM
Around the Network

Damn, I just posted this in the Sony forum.

I need to look around more first. >_>

FJ-Warez said:
leo-j said:
You know I think killzone 2 will be amazingly better, with both INSOMNIAC, and SONY SANTA MONICA helping with killzone 2, it will turn out great.

Usually when a software proyect gets help from others devs almost at the end of the dev cycle is not a good sig....

On topic, I wonder if they will show a little of teh game, or just a CGI trailer??

They never said when the received help from these other studios.

And that's just the way SCEWWS works.  All the studios help each other out.  In the credits of Uncharted, they thanked Insomniac, Sony Santa Monica, Guerrilla Games, Polyphony Digital, Incognito, and a few others.

Look how Uncharted turned out.

Release date 2010?

PooperScooper said:
Soriku said:
PooperScooper said:
Soriku said:
PooperScooper said:
Soriku said:

Wasn't Motorstorm a pack-in? No wonder it outsold all of those games. Call me back when all those Wii games you listed are also pack-ins.

Fine Resistance. I have math for resistance to so let me edit this with my numbers

SSBB, MK, and SMG all outsold Resistance.

But not Zelda!

Resistance is a bigger title than Zelda CONFIRMED! And Mario and Sonic

Sarcasm? :P Zelda and M&S for the Wii both outsold Resistance.

what are you talking about?

2.57x2.05 = 5.27

5.27 - Resistance

4.87 - Zelda

The Wii's user base is 2.05 times greater than the Ps3's so any Ps3 game there is you times it by 2.05 and then you compare it to Wii games to see which one is bigger.

I can make the same

7.08x5.55 = 39.294

39.294 - Super Smash Bros Melee

17.18 - Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

The PS2 userbase is 5.55 times greater than GC´s so any GC game there is you times it by 5.55 and then you compare it to PS2 games to see which one is bigger.

Around the Network
MANUELF said:
PooperScooper said: 

what are you talking about?

2.57x2.05 = 5.27

5.27 - Resistance

4.87 - Zelda

The Wii's user base is 2.05 times greater than the Ps3's so any Ps3 game there is you times it by 2.05 and then you compare it to Wii games to see which one is bigger.

I can make the same

7.08x5.55 = 39.294

39.294 - Super Smash Bros Melee

17.18 - Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

The PS2 userbase is 5.55 times greater than GC´s so any GC game there is you times it by 5.55 and then you compare it to PS2 games to see which one is bigger.

See someone else got the hang of it.

Right SONY have stolen for the show for me....

only a NEW DONKEY KONG can save nintendo.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

@MANUELF

I usually think your posts are trollish....but that was pure ownage there.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:
@MANUELF

I usually think your posts are trollish....but that was pure ownage there.

Too bad he is mocking someone who was mocking someone for the same thing that he was doing to mock someone.

So I guess the ownage goes to me.

makingmusic476 said:
FJ-Warez said:
leo-j said:
You know I think killzone 2 will be amazingly better, with both INSOMNIAC, and SONY SANTA MONICA helping with killzone 2, it will turn out great.

Usually when a software proyect gets help from others devs almost at the end of the dev cycle is not a good sig....

On topic, I wonder if they will show a little of teh game, or just a CGI trailer??

They never said when the received help from these other studios.

And that's just the way SCEWWS works.  All the studios help each other out.  In the credits of Uncharted, they thanked Insomniac, Sony Santa Monica, Guerrilla Games, Polyphony Digital, Incognito, and a few others.

Look how Uncharted turned out.

Yeah, because the outsourcing AI news after the comments of the bad and incompetent AI doesn't count as part of this year... and since the news is from this month and there at least another 6 months fo development + like two years of dev, yeah, I think we are almost in the end of the dev cycle...

And like I said, "usually"...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."