By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS3 games delayed GOOD THING?

I was thinking, Imagen if all the BIG games come out when they were ment to,

If all the games that got delayd pushed back or what ever. If they all did come on this year, that would leave us a whole bunch of time without any big games. I even think that big games are to close together now.

GT5:P Then GTA IV Then MGS4 now theres a fairly big gap for the next game.

I think LBP (i know its HIT or MISS kinda title) will be the next big game on Ps3.

Then theres Resistance 2.

Whats atfer that Socom?

Then KZ2. Ok ive whent on for a little bit to far, but i think if,
GTA was pushed back one month, MGS4 was pushed back a month. it would actraully helped the ps3, more steady game flow.

Well thats the end

Whats your opinion am i off my nut?

Around the Network

The problem is that it DID leave a big time without any games--last year.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

I would rather have a finished game then a rushed one... to me GTA4 and MSG4 were totally worth the wait and im sure LBP will be as well.

Agreed, Sony has a consistent line up of titles planned out for like the next two years. I think they might actually know what they are doing.

Also, with the cost of titles now, 59.99, I think the days of titles hitting the market one after the other / on top of another are gone...they will be planning their releases like movie studios do soon.

PSN: TheGodofWine (Warhawk / R2 / MotorStorm PR)

AND

PSN: Skigazzi (for KZ2 and future games)

At least im not off my tits

Around the Network

oh cmon people

If all the big games were already released, then the developers would be working on new big games, and there would be more games to play.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

WhiteDevil said:

Whats your opinion am i off my nut?

Well, your theory would mean all game are never delayed. If that was true, we would not have a big gap, we would just have more games. If a dev team can make a game in 2 years instead of 3, we would have 3 games every 6 years from them, and not only 2.

So yes, you are off your nut :p. the same quality game sooner is always better then later.

Forgot Motorstorm Pacifica ... thats pretty big if you ask me ;) Also we could have some surprises at E3 :)

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Socom is coming out in September.

September - Socom
October - LBP
November - Resistance 2

Valkyria Chronicles, Tekken 6, and MotorStorm: Pacific Rift will be hitting at some point within that timeframe as well.