By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - gamespot gives guitar hero on tour a 6

http://www.gamespot.com/ds/action/guitarhero/review.html

what?this is totally different from the ign review,i wonder why this big of a difference in score

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Around the Network

Rocking out with a tiny screen, no surround sound and just the buttons doesnt seem like much fun to me.

gamespot has been harsh on DS lately FFTA2 got 7 and now this both got 9 from ign. since i didn't play this game cant say they are wrong but its harsh a bit

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

^but still its too big of a difference between this and ign's score

ign gives out high scores like candy. I can't wait until the next high profile game that gets a predictably high score. They are the feel good site, they make all fan boys feel good when they see a high score next to their favorite game.

Completed XBLA: 16 / 32
Completed Retail: 17 / 64
GS Completion %: 82.63%

Around the Network

^well when a game is good,it deserves its high score
so your saying you agree with gamespots reviews more then ign's?if so who do you think gave ninja gaiden 2 the correct score

erikers said:
ign gives out high scores like candy. I can't wait until the next high profile game that gets a predictably high score. They are the feel good site, they make all fan boys feel good when they see a high score next to their favorite game.

ign gives some low scores too, like assasins creed and no more heroes

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
Cougarman said:
erikers said:

ign gives some low scores too, like assasins creed and no more heroes

yeah your right,i still cant beleive the NMH score they gave

erikers said:

Like their Ninja Gaiden 2 review?

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

^lol thats what i also asked him