By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - RROD is in the past, why won't you buy an Xbox 360?

Lol, i forget to talk about the topic x)

i own a Wii so i don't have the time/money to buy one, even if i'm interested, there are too many Wii games that i want to play and i can't.

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

Around the Network

already got one

cause i always play it from my cousin

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Nothing shot of giving it to me for free will ever persuade me to own a 360 and I sure as hell will never pay for X-box live. I hate Microsoft's console business model of buying their way in the market and then overcharging for DLC and online play.

I am boycott.

JaggedSac said:
^^Thats too bad because Mr. Gates is now using around 30 billion dollars to combat world hunger and disease. Hate something worth hating jackass.

Yeah.

Around the Network

To answer the topic maker: Well, first they'd have to actually fix the RROD problem. Not just eliminating it in new consoles, which they have yet to do, but also all of the old systems that they keep seeing over and over again. They'd need to be so far past RROD that they could prove it's a thing of the past in a court of law if they needed to.

In addition it'd need to be quiter, cooler, and less power consuming. It would need to come with a hdd standard, wifi standard, and free online. It would need more than two exclusives I care about that aren't stolen out from under the competition or on PC (currently zero), a lessened focus on shooters, and have a Forza 4 that competes with GT5 in every way. That game would have to come with the system, along with another. They'd also need to increase the HDD's size (which they seem to be doing anyway) and make upgrading it much cheaper even though I wouldn't do that anyway. I'd want free HDMI cords with it, and I wouldn't pay more than $200 for the whole package.

You do not have the right to never be offended.

ChichiriMuyo said:
To answer the topic maker: Well, first they'd have to actually fix the RROD problem. Not just eliminating it in new consoles, which they have yet to do, but also all of the old systems that they keep seeing over and over again. They'd need to be so far past RROD that they could prove it's a thing of the past in a court of law if they needed to.

In addition it'd need to be quiter, cooler, and less power consuming. It would need to come with a hdd standard, wifi standard, and free online. It would need more than two exclusives I care about that aren't stolen out from under the competition or on PC (currently zero), a lessened focus on shooters, and have a Forza 4 that competes with GT5 in every way. That game would have to come with the system, along with another. They'd also need to increase the HDD's size (which they seem to be doing anyway) and make upgrading it much cheaper even though I wouldn't do that anyway. I'd want free HDMI cords with it, and I wouldn't pay more than $200 for the whole package.

You sound like a person that would do well with a 360 elite. It comes with a free hdmi cable too.

No way! not unless its super quiet, they fix rrod and make a smaller power brick

^well they give you a 3 year warranty for it,that should cover the RROD

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

I have a PC which is enough reason not to get a 360 for me. Had 2 in the past, one new and got one back after being refurbished. They were loud and games on them sucked. Why, because I could not play them on a console that doesnt work.

I have a PS3 and Wii for all other games. Both still work and hardly make any noise.

PSN name: Gazz1979 (feel free to add me, but please put your Vgchartz name in the message!)

Battlefield 2: Gazz1979