By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Ninty reveals the hard truth about playing hours/habits of wii owners

Those are general hours when giving a comment about a game. So basically people give a comment about their experience, about approximately the amount of hours which is been shown as "general". That doesn't mean the people who gave their comments actually finished the game. I've also given comments about SSBB and Endless Ocean for instance while I haven't finished those games, but am still playing them.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

Around the Network
ion-storm said:

The main problem with this is, it only gets the stats of people who have bothered downloading the Nintendo channel. I mean, aren't these going to be the people who, in general, play the Wii more than everyone else?

My wii isn't even connected to the internet and i'm prone to having 10 hour sessions.

Also i own metroid prime 3.... and i've played it for about 20 minutes tops.  Not that it's not a great game.  Just haven't been in the mood for a game like that..

dib8rman said:
Gaming has changed - idtaged gamers, play idtaged games on idtaged platforms with idtaged controllers, play time control, method control, gaming field control, everything is calculated and controled... gaming has changed.

win

Atari 2600, Sega Mega Drive, Game Boy, Game Boy Advanced, N64, Playstation, Xbox, PSP Phat, PSP 3000, and PS3 60gb (upgraded to 320gb), NDS

Linux Ubuntu user

Favourite game: Killzone 3

Lol cool statistics would like to have them for other games.

But to summarize: Wii Sports, Metroid Prime and Guitar Hero are great fun with 20+ hours playtime.

Wii Fit, Carnival Games, Bloom Blox are boring.

Not exactly surprising

I think I will have to buy Okami cheap, So many people are hyping it to no end, but it looks boring to me and people do not finish it. I would like to know whats the truth.

@Kyros.

Read the post I made at the top of this page.... time is a factor here so young games like boom blox and Wii Fit haven't had enough time on the market for people to have played them very long.

Carnival games has been out a while though.