By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - If one Nintendo franchise HAD to end...

Pikmin. Loved the first two games, but I'm ready to move on.

Around the Network

all those crappy brain games.

The fact that no one has mentioned Mario Party is sad. (They're so bad no one here even remebered they exist.)

I hope that series dies a horrible, sudden death and all items eluding to it's ever existing are wiped from the face of the earth.

I don't understand why anyone would say Mario. Mario is timeless.

They could bring back a franchise that hasn't seen the light of day for a while and then kill him off.

Like.... Diddy Kong.

̶3̶R̶D̶   2ND! Place has never been so sweet.

I'd say Zelda. He wears a green sundress. What kind of hero wears a green sundress?

Around the Network
wfz said:
I'm surprised I haven't seen anyone say Star Fox yet. Yay! I still have hopes that the Wii version will bring back the glory of the original and 64 versions.

i was about to say star fox, it's sucked since 64, and even then, it's not that fun

Here's a video from my band's last show Check out more (bigger) videos here http://www.youtube.com/user/icemanout
coolestguyever said:
I'd say Zelda. He wears a green sundress. What kind of hero wears a green sundress?

Good joke! haha...hahaha...ahaha...hah?

Maybe DK

I think we can all agree that if the brain training series dissapeared tommorow, it would be the least saddening of Nintendo series to miss. Unless we factor in the fact that Nintendo may no longer prosper. But those games are pretty boring and I wouldn't mind if they dissapeared.

tehsage said:
coolestguyever said:

Good joke! haha...hahaha...ahaha...hah?

It would have been a good joke if it wasn't completely old, overused, and technically wrong.

So I didn't find it funny. =\