By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - If one Nintendo franchise HAD to end...

Metroid, unless of course they want to make more 2D side scrolling sequels, which would be awesome.

Around the Network

also i wouldnt mind if all these donkey kong games that arent platformers die

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Username2324 said:
Mario has been played out WAY too many times, he needs to retire, and all of his little friends too.

How can people say this when Galaxy was so good?

Regardless, I agree that Mario should be left to only the main platformer series.

Top 3 favorite games: Super Mario Galaxy, The Sims 2 (PC), The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker

^why i also like the spin offs,like paper mario,mario kart,strikers,there still good but mario party could die

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

None of the mainstream Mario games have ever disappointed me. Hell, I even like Mario Tennis 64. Maybe just kill off the Mario Party series unless they look at Mario Party 2 and go back to what was good.

Around the Network

Mario Tennis 64 was awesome. I loved that game.

I've always been quite indifferent to the Warioware series. I wouldn't miss it if it died off.

Battalion Wars.

I could care less about this franchise.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

R.O.B. You thought that little punk bastard is dead but noooooo, Ninty had to revive him. I say throw the bastard from the roof of Nintendo HQ in a huge pile, set fire to it and erase it's existence from Brawl and MKDS.

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

Don't understand how people can say Mario, Metroid, Pokemon, Smash Bros, Mario Kart or Animal Crossing unless you hated Nintendo and wanted to see them less successful since these are all heavy hitters (even if Metroid seems like a big fish in a gigantic ocean compared to the others). If you don't hate Nintendo it would have to be one of the less important franchises.

I would go for Pilot Wings as not a fan of the series, don't think it achieves massive sales and would guess it takes more time and resources than something like Wario which I am even less interested in and would prefer Nintendo put those resources into something else.

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

I really want the Mario Party series to go away.