By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Zack and Wiki sequel? Don’t hold your breath

Good, create a game in a better genre.

Around the Network
windbane said:

how about you say  differnt insted of better, i like the genre and just b/c you dont dosnt mean its bad

hmm, i liked Z&W. I wonder if this means it didn't meet their sales expectations. Even though I thought they already said it did...

superchunk said:
hmm, i liked Z&W. I wonder if this means it didn't meet their sales expectations. Even though I thought they already said it did...

Z&W did meet sales expectations.  It was expectated to sell 200K but has sold over 350K according to vgchartz

wow, I still have to buy the game, I would have like a sequel though

Around the Network

Who cares what some random guy off the street has to say about there being a sequel?

I'll wait until I hear it from someone like the Vice-President of Strategic Planning & Business Development of Capcom or something similar.

windbane said:

I'd rather say: Create a better game in point & click genre. Z&W is a good puzzle game, but not a good p&c adventure.

^ Who cares, it's fun to play, right?

I think it would be a shame if Z&W would end here. It was one of the generation's best new IPs, and a truly joyful game - probably still has the best Wiimote usage out there. Though there's better games of course, I'd still by a Z&W2 without a doubt.

I drink your milkshake.

I rather have a bigger game from capcom than a sequel. Not that I think the game was bad. But I want more diversity from them.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

Maybe they're doing a.....PREQUEL!!!
Just kidding.
I hope they do make another one becuase it's a great game from what I've heard.