By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii is extra loud when disk is inside...

sometimes while im on the internet channel my Wii makes just as much noise even if there is no game inserted

Around the Network

Nothing wrong with mine...

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

Only time this happened to me, was when I inserted a rented disc, and I didn't notice the label they put on it had an edge that was loose and sticking out. Made this terrible racket, I thought the thing was going to explode.

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)

Are you sure you are not confusing the 360 with the Wii...?

I kid, I kid, don't burn me starcraft ^_^ my Wii makes more noise when it's loading things. Like when about to enter a brawl in Brawl. But I'm deaf, so I don't notice it with volume on.

holy shit I just bitch slapped it a couple times and its not making that noise
anymore.

Awesome!

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Around the Network

It only does that with Brawl, at least for me.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

weezy said:
anymore.

Awesome!

I don`t know if it is the same problem, but I get a really loud noise sometimes (like the Wii is chewing the DVDs). Usually it means you are about to get a disk read error. I clean the DVD, reinsert it and it works every time.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

Ya, for some reason every once in a while my Wii doesn't read games, it starts making really loud noises and then says eject the game and turn off the power. After a few times it works though.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

weezy said:
anymore.

Awesome!

This reminds me of Aqua Teen Hunger Force, when Shake smacks the TV a few times when it's blury and it all goes back to normal. "There we go, she just needed a good ol' asswhippin!"

Anyways, glad to hear it stopped moaning on you.