By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Do you think that I'm a fanboy?

I've read these boards for several months now on and off, mostly as a lurker. I don't think you're a fanboy. For a little while, I actually wasn't sure what system(s) you owned(had to check.)
You are a bit.....eccentric, but a fanboy(god, I hate using that word)....no.

Around the Network

Hmmmmm

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

RolStoppable said:
MontanaHatchet said:
Not at all. I think you've learned to accept the strengths of each system and appreciate them while still standing firmly as a Sony fan. That's terrific. After all, Sony treated us all so well in the 5th generation, that you'd have to be a fanboy to NOT love Sony.

To be totally honest, Mr. Montana, I hated the Playstation because I had to set it up vertically to be able to play more than an hour at a time. Okay, that alone wouldn't be that bad, but since the sides of the PS weren't exactly flat, a pillow was needed on both sides of the console to prevent breaking the system in case it fell.

Doesn't sound nearly as bad as blowing into N64 cartridges and making yourself look like a jackass...

Weezy: Wha?!!

RolStoppable said:
MontanaHatchet said:
RolStoppable said:
MontanaHatchet said:
Not at all. I think you've learned to accept the strengths of each system and appreciate them while still standing firmly as a Sony fan. That's terrific. After all, Sony treated us all so well in the 5th generation, that you'd have to be a fanboy to NOT love Sony.

To be totally honest, Mr. Montana, I hated the Playstation because I had to set it up vertically to be able to play more than an hour at a time. Okay, that alone wouldn't be that bad, but since the sides of the PS weren't exactly flat, a pillow was needed on both sides of the console to prevent breaking the system in case it fell.

Doesn't sound nearly as bad as blowing into N64 cartridges and making yourself look like a jackass...

But you have to admit that the cartridges work flawlessly for quite some time, while the Playstation came with the problem right out of the box...

Yeah, but I'll take better games and call it even

Don't know, don't care. lol.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
You definitely were one of Sony, but in the last couple of months you have matured a little and became less annoying, because now you actually listen to what people say and don't get yourself trapped in a page-long argument which you can only lose. My favorite example, from January 2008 I think, is you saying that nobody could have bought a Wii for the games in 2007, instead the Wii sold because of Nintendo brand loyalty.

You are kinda like Soriku. At first really annoying and making people wonder why the mods don't ban you for good, but after enough time it turns out that you actually have the potential to be a valuable member of our community.

Thanks Rol!

I'm not sure if that was sarcasm or not (you know that's hard to tell...), but if it was, oh well, it's still a really nice comment.

The true question would be is there only one system and one system only for you and all others fail miserably in your oppinion,
and are led by the antichrist and the antitrust and should be wiped from existence so life would be peaceful and happy and everyone else could finaly see the light.

then and then only if you view life like this are you a fanboy.

Well do you?????

Just kidding your good!

You seem to swing in sonys corner to be honest.

But a fanboy hellllllll nnnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooo

RolStoppable said:
MontanaHatchet said:
RolStoppable said:
MontanaHatchet said:
RolStoppable said:
MontanaHatchet said:

But you have to admit that the cartridges work flawlessly for quite some time, while the Playstation came with the problem right out of the box...

Yeah, but I'll take better games and call it even

That didn't make any sense. Also, worst way to end a conversation ever. Also, I am hungry. Also, this is getting really awkward.

So are we done here? I don't know how to end this.

Ohh, you always bring that up. I'd post your end of the conversation but I don't delete my PMs and I've got nearly 700 of them.

D, you have a 360, right? What's your gamertag?