By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Whats a good Psp racing game.

Ridge Racer 2 ( if you DONT own the first one ) , Wipeout Pulse/Pure , Burnout Legends/Dominator ( dominator has less value , but it looks far superior ;) ) , maybe WRC or CMR05 if your a rally fan :) Oh , and for destruction derby-like games , you cant go wrong with Twisted Metal HO :D

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Around the Network

Burnout Dominator

Gran Turismo Mobile

Yes I know the game isn't and has been delayed until the end of days but I'm still pissed about it.  That game is at the top of my PSP want list.

I give this thread a 9.6.

Thank god for the disable signatures option.

I can't comment on whether it's good or not, but if it follows the quality of the series then Flatout: Head On will be a good'un to get, the console (and PC) games are absolute quality, basically the modern day Destruction Derby!

Not quite racing, but for rallying, Colin McRae Rally on PSP is excellent.

PSN - hanafuda

Around the Network
MrMarc said:
I can't comment on whether it's good or not, but if it follows the quality of the series then Flatout: Head On will be a good'un to get, the console (and PC) games are absolute quality, basically the modern day Destruction Derby!

It has some issues ( not the best framerate , way to pinpoint accuracy needed when driving - I know its the same on the PC/PS2/Xbox/GC versions , but its not the best for the PSP ) but quality graphics , audio and tons of things to do add it all up to be a quality game :)

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

ridge racers 2