By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sexually explicit content

Video games, like movies, books and paintings are an art form, and they all have sexually explicit content, so I have nothing against them putting sex in video games, in fact I encourage them to weave into the story.

Around the Network

Sex is in films and books, so why not? Video games is just another form of miltimedia. Video Games have age ristrictions or reccomendations just like films. Video games are also made for adults because adults play video games. So if you don't like it, don't play games like that.

I'm not saying it's okay for there to be sexual content in any game. Like in films or books even, sometimes it seems out of place. But it happens. Video games can have sexual content and it may be beneficial to some aspect of the game, or it may not. But it's the same with other forms of media! You might think a sex scene in a film isn't necessary. Same goes with video games.

Sex is a natural thing. It happens. It's not evil. So I think it should be in video games.

Sounds like quite a few people here would be interested in Wii Fuck.

Soriku said:
ctk495 said:
leo-j said:
For gods sake there are kids in this freaking forum

On topic:

Yea it would be cool if some games had some sexual content.

I agree this is not soriku safe what will happen if the poor guy finds this thread?

I already have. Before you as well :P

Alright we've got a new acronym then. NSFS. =P

(not safe for soriku)

so you've got games full of killing and slaughter but then sex that everyone so loves shouldn't be in games?

''Hadouken!''

Around the Network

In case some here doesn't know sex has been in games since the C-64 days. IMO video game sex as well as cartoon sex for the most part is lame.

don't know how it's now, but in Tekken if I remember well even the guys didn't have nipples; so you were killing each other, breaking necks and backs, but a nipple? no no no! you shouldn't see that, that's bad for you!

''Hadouken!''

Okay people i think you all are really missing the major point here on why explicit sexual content in games isn't a very good idea and unnecessary to boot.... the difference between art, music, books & magazines, tv & movies, and videogames is that videogames are....

wait for it.....

GAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The one thing you can't do with all the other mediums of entertainment out there is interact with them (unless of course you count playing a game of pocket pool while watching pr0n) so that puts interactive gaming at a completely different level than its cultural and entertainment predecessors...

Think about how different things would be if all the traditional boardgames we grew up with had sexual content...

Would you want your kids playing a game of Candy Land and having Lord Licorice getting freaky with Queen Frostine?

How about a game of Sorry! where you can give your opponents an STD?

Or how about my favorite example... the game of Chess as played out in the Mel Brook's classic History of the World Pt. 1..

http://youtube.com/watch?v=QGAgu6zI9v0

(the clip is 1 minute into the video)

Mel: "Knight jumps Queen..... Bishop jumps Queen... Pawns jump Queen..... GANGBANG!!!!!!!

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

dude, what the hell are you talking about? of course there is no need for sexuel stuff in boardgames, that's an absurd and wrong example..

''Hadouken!''

FFVII had many sexual references, with a brothel, and hookers, and a sexclub, where you also actually go to and dates, and ncps talking about chicks and stuff... damn I love that game.

''Hadouken!''