By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Eternal Sonata PS3 = September 18

i wonder if this will sell any ps3's since it has already been released on 360

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Around the Network

This is turning out to be another Tales of symphonia.

This is very dissapointing for me. Why namco just can't localise it is beyond me. They already have the english voice acting from the 360 version, and since the PS3, to the best of my knowledge, is not region-locked, it makes it much easier to localise.

PS3 only has around 2.2 million sold in japan. Should be around 2.5-2.7 by the time eternal sonata is released. How much do they possibly think they can sell there?

Not releasing the game outside of japan makes next to zero sense.

PSN- williwod

Remember, there are no stupid questions. Just stupid people- Mr Garrison

^yeah it also confuses me,they should localise it

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

I think if any PS3 owner needs JRPGs,it's Japan.While we don't mind too about much not having any to play,because we have other more western oriented games to offset the imbalance.Imagine how they must feel,Let us all be grateful it's coming out on the PS3 period,albeit a couple months later.It gives hope to any other Namco games releasing,hopefully to the rest of the world and on the PS3.*cough TOV cough*

.Geenie. said:
where is the euro release

this game even it it eventually comes out in uk&us, will not sell well at all

the game is actually quite good but gamers have not took to it whatsoever, i dont know why but its just one of them things

i guess you can say it bombed

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...