By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Have you beat Super Mario 64 DS with all the stars?

All the 150?I usually try to complete all my mario games 100 percent.I have beaten SMG and NSMB 100 percent.But I gave up on SM64 DS when I got 141. I am missing 9 but I can't play it because of the camera and the controllers it's  unplayable for me on the ds.I almost never give out on any game but this one annoys me too much.

Around the Network

Did it 3 times!

Former something....

I`m happy to say that I can answer `yes` to that question

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Blacksaber said:
Did it 3 times!

How did you collect all the  100 coins on rainbow road?I don't have the patience to do it I keep dying and the camera ruins me?

No. Like yourself, I find the control style frustrating.

Around the Network
ctk495 said:
Blacksaber said:
Did it 3 times!

How did you collect all the  100 coins on rainbow road?I don't have the patience to do it I keep dying and the camera ruins me?

I don't remember that but then again I did it all in a month and have yet to touch it......

Former something....

Yes! i felt very good with myself :D
i did it once and one cousin erased it, then i tried to make it again but i couldn't get 1 star so i left it at 149 stars.
Actually i liked the controls and the camera xD, maybe i'm the only one.

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

Yeah, but only because it was my only launch game and I had nothing else to play. NSMB and SMG aren't getting 100% completed.

Nope.I had like 112,but then it was stolen.I still never beat the game.

Yep, I actually liked the controls too, didint have any problems with them.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."