By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Front Page messed up in Firefox 3.0

The chart at the top of the front page is all screwed up now in Firefox 3.0.  Click image for full image.

Around the Network

mine is fine,,I also have Firefox 3

fine here..

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

mine is fine and i also have firefox 3

Sounds like it's an individual problem, I'm doing just fine with FF3 as well.

Around the Network

I've tried a new profile and it still looks like that on my laptop. It looks fine in IE 7.

fine here too

it sounds like you need to adjust your font settings in your firefox options

Yeah, if you go into Tools > Options > Content

Click the "advanced" button in the Fonts and Colors section, there should be a box that is marked "allow web pages to load their own fonts instead of mine" that's how it is before 3.0, i haven't upgraded just yet, but that definitely sounds like what the problem is.

Or try out what this guy below me suggested vvvv

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

I can reproduce if I click view, zoom text only, and then zoom a few times. Try zooming out your text, or clicking reset under zoom.

I'm good!

Generation 8 Predictions so far.....(as of 9/2013)

Console that will sell most: Nintendo Wii U

Who will sell more consoles between Microsoft/SONY: SONY