By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who would win in a fight? MGS

What am I doing up here???

Around the Network

Get down from there you...rat thing.

Solid Snake or Big Boss, both in their prime.I like Solid and my friend likes big boss.He says Big Boss did his missions with little help from people and equipment while solid snake just does what hes told to do with no problem, unlike big boss who questions his assignments with a lot of gadgets and he needs a lot of help. I said Solid always takes out metal gears and the shagohod sucks. So who do you think is better? Who would win in a fight?

Play B3yond

...how are Pichu and Etecoon above the OP?

I'm scared

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

Pichu Hijacked!

Former something....

Around the Network
JBoogie said:

Solid Snake or Big Boss, both in their prime.I like Solid and my friend likes big boss.He says Big Boss did his missions with little help from people and equipment while solid snake just does what hes told to do with no problem, unlike big boss who questions his assignments with a lot of gadgets and he needs a lot of help. I said Solid always takes out metal gears and the shagohod sucks. So who do you think is better? Who would win in a fight?

sorry this is the question, i dont know how they posted above me.

Play B3yond

thekitchensink said:
...how are Pichu and Etecoon above the OP?

I'm scared

I'm pretty sure I know how they do it, and I'm just not sure how they pick the correct post #s with which to do it.

Edit: Nevermind, I have no clue how they did it. :(

this must have been due to that one ghost posting bug that ioi patched earlier this year?

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Big Boss would own Solid Snake :D Big boss has teh skillz

Well,Solid Snake did beat BigBoss two times.In their prime I would say BigBoss,because he helped develop CQC and is the original of the clones; which means he has more "soldier" genes and is superior to Solid and Liquid.He also trained under The Boss and surpassed her.She was a badass.