By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Amazon: Buy GH:On Tour DS get a $20 gift certificate

The game is $49.99 but you get a $20 gift certificate when you buy from amazon.

I'm not sure if you can get this offer through the VGC store, but I'm looking into it.

Hurry while it lasts. I have a feeling they'll run out.

This offer applies to the purchase of a DS as well.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=amb_link_7069062_2?ie=UTF8&docId=1000244001&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=hero-quick-promo&pf_rd_r=1WM9F1RE5FNH86KFXFNV&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_p=409720001&pf_rd_i=B0013ZEMUK

Around the Network

To bad I can't buy stuff online.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

man i would of gotten it,but i just bought a ds game yesterday,so i cant get it now

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

The gift card offer is only good when you purchase both the game and a DS system. It's not a $20 card for a $50 game.

"Needed an excuse to pick up an Nintendo DS? Well, here it is. Just pick out one of the select Nintendo DS consoles, a copy of the new Guitar Hero: On Tour and you'll receive an Amazon.com gift card* after your purchase is made. A great gaming system, a great game, and a gift card? You can't go wrong with this deal. Offer limited to products sold and shipped by Amazon.com. Promotion ends on July 22, 2008 at 11:59pm PT. Offer good while supplies last."

"Get $20 Amazon Gift Card
Buy "Guitar Hero: On Tour" and a Nintendo DS console and receive via email an Amazon.com Gift Card for $20."