By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Orignal Xbox WW Sales figures?

What is the general end estimate on WW sales figures of the original Xbox? 23, 25 million? Kind of wondering to get a better picture of when we can expect the 360 to surpass it. I know that ChartTrack has the 360 already past the original in the UK and NPD figures pointed to 360 sales outperforming the original by 20% in May.

Around the Network

Around 24 million I think.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

I thought it was 30 mil.

I always see 24-24.5 million.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

Wasn't it at 24 million.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network

It is on track to surpass the original xbox. with a price cut, it will become even clearer.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

DMeisterJ said:
I thought it was 30 mil.

Definitely not 30. I believe it is 24.76.

While those numbers may not be up to date with current gen console figures, it has been some time since the xbox ever made it to any chart. At best we can say taht tehre could have been some residual stock still inthe pipeline that could have pushed it to 25 million LTD.

360 should hit that sometime before the '09 holiday...but there is a great/grave possibility that it will stall at 30.

24.5 mil for the original box.

Damn things have changed since 2009 began. Here are my new visions for the end of the generation.

Wii: 135 mil

Ps3: 85 mil

360: 60 mil

True Genius

Hey...when are they going to update the Worldwide hardware Shipments numbers anyway?