By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - a silly question about smash bros/mario kart

a friend gave up to unlock more stuff in MKwii. I asked and he said that the 150cc AI was "a cheat bitch"

o_O yikes XD

Around the Network
amp316 said:
^^ ^^

It's a piece of cake my little furry yellow friend. What do you still need to unlock?

lots actually, funky kong, dry bowser, baby luigi.... and more

pichu_pichu said:
amp316 said:
^^ ^^

It's a piece of cake my little furry yellow friend. What do you still need to unlock?

Have you played the time trials at all? A lot of that is done by getting a fast staff ghost for many of those courses. Time trials is where you learn to race better too by practicing shortcuts and stuff. I've said too much. Funky Kong you have to unlock 4 ghosts Baby Luigy 8 ghosts I believe. Dry Bowser is by far the hardest character to unlock. You need star rankings in 150cc I think. Toadette you get by just playing all of time trials once if you haven't gotten her yet.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

I don't know about MK,.
Brawl is mainly a matter of time (esp. trophies/CD's).

However, The challenges are waaaaaay harder than anything in Melee. One example is Intense Boss Battle mode X_X. However, Characters and stages are easier to unlock in Brawl because of Subspace emissiarry and that they tell you how to unlock most of the stages via challenges...

PichuPichu, you've gotten all stickers and trophies? how do you tell?

amp316 said:
pichu_pichu said:
amp316 said:
^^ ^^

Have you played the time trials at all? A lot of that is done by getting a fast staff ghost for many of those courses. Time trials is where you learn to race better too by practicing shortcuts and stuff. I've said too much. Funky Kong you have to unlock 4 ghosts Baby Luigy 8 ghosts I believe. Dry Bowser is by far the hardest character to unlock. You need star rankings in 150cc I think. Toadette you get by just playing all of time trials once if you haven't gotten her yet.

hehe, I have to play more of Mkwii then, I've been more busy playing with brawl.

Around the Network

Melee over Brawl

MK Wii over Double Dash

L.C.E.C. said:
I don't know about MK,.
Brawl is mainly a matter of time (esp. trophies/CD's).

However, The challenges are waaaaaay harder than anything in Melee. One example is Intense Boss Battle mode X_X. However, Characters and stages are easier to unlock in Brawl...

Boss battle on intense was a bitch to get threw tho not as hard as getting 3star rank on MK:Wii which i'm pulling my hair out now trying. Brawl you can unlock every character just going threw the subspace and playing multiple vs matches. Therefore imo MK:wii was harder to unlock the main stuff for. Tho brawl beats it by miles if you are a perfectionist and want to unlock every single cd/trophy/stickers .

@ pichu Yep, and someone still hasn't registered me for Brawl. I'd play him if he did.

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

I haven't beaten Boss Battles on hard yet. :(

I've beaten Boss Battles on Very Hard, no sweat, but as Brawl4Life has said, intense is a total bitch!