By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Will Guitar Hero 4 be better than Rock Band?

i think Guitar Hero 4 will be better because thay were the ones that first came up with a guitar game, all Rock Band did was add drums and a base guitar, which was pretty awesome, but in Guitar Hero 4, they will have drums and a base, which i think, will beet Rock Band, and maybe even beat Rock Band 2, if there ever will be a Rock Band 2

PSN ID - ctguzman, add me Games i have: Resistance: Fall of Man Tony Hawks Proving Ground Grand Theft Auto 4 The GodFather: The Dons Edition Motorstorm

Around the Network

yes, it will be better than rock band.

but...rock band 2 will be better than GH IV

Actually the people that made Rock Band are the people that started guitar hero. Harmonix, the people behind the first 2 Guitar Hero games and rock the 80's expansion made Rock Band.

PSN - Chefsean2006

It better be. Its coming out a year later and blatantly copying Rockband...if its worse then Activision have a big problem.

coolestguyever said:
yes, it will be better than rock band.

but...rock band 2 will be better than GH IV

That's the correct answer.

And if that is wrong, I don't think we'll be seeing much of Guitar Hero anymore.

Around the Network

Yes, it will.

And then MAYBE RB2 will be better than GH:WT.

i think that this genre can only contain 1 game and i think that game already exists.

Rock Band is an incredible game and the song list is updated every tuesday.
Plus i don't have enough room for so much plastic!

Yeah sure the GH4 instruments might be better but if i wanted better drums than the Rock Band ones i would just buy a real drum kit.

For me Rock Band is the only game i need for this genre, and i think it will remain that way because Rock Band came out first.

Now you say that Guitar Hero came first, but can i inform you that Harmonix used to make the Guitar Hero games.

For the Wii, GH4 will be MUCH better than Rock Band. For PS3/360, they will probably be about the same.

Eh. I don't care. I get DLC on the Wii with GH4. I will be set.

All I care about is playing "Everlong" on GH4 with my Wii. Fuck Rock Band. >.