By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony or Microsoft?

Rofl at Rock_on's last post. You stick with your humor so diligently and you are so extreme, that it's hilarious. You are one of the greatest entertainers on this site!

Around the Network
Rock_on_2008 said:
Sony cares about customer satisfaction and delivering quality products to the consumer. MicroShaft do not care all they care about is grabbing your money.

Yet, Sony released unreliabe products and Microsoft did too... The difference is? Microsoft pays for its mistakes and Sony does not.

Its not like you can say "wow, Sony really cares for its customers based on past actions in the console market"

Face it, Sony is worse than Microsoft for looking after their customers.

Tease.

SONY PWNS EVERY COMPANY THEY DAMN NEAR MAKE EVERY PRODUCT

Fanboy92 said:
Blablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablabla

*fixed.

Tease.

ceaser92 said:
SONY PWNS EVERY COMPANY THEY DAMN NEAR MAKE EVERY PRODUCT

Wow....I really feel bad for the good Sony fans..

Former something....

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
Rock_on_2008 said:

Which do you think is better? Sony or Microsoft? I'm putting this here cause I personally think it will be better.

Better in what respect?

at making money?  Microsoft. Cornering markets and building on others innovations.

at trying to make money? Sony. Taking product risks and, less so, innovation.

If anyone really believes any large corporation (non charitable) is looking after them and loves them like a child they are so deluded it is sad.  ALL corporations have one driving force... Profit to give Shareholder dividends and drive market share and therefore dominance in a given market place. 

Anyone who tries to argue differently is kidding themsleves.

This right here should have been the end of this thread. Nothing more true could be spoken.

Sony and Microsoft are just as bad as each other, in fact so is nintendo. All 3 are big evil corporations. YES EVIL!!!!

sonys good at making other electronics and Microsoft is good at making computer software and there about equal in the gaming area

I'll just go with SONY even though I like microsoft too.

Squilliam said:
Dgc1808 said:
Squilliam said:
MrMarc said:

What amazes me how people are talking about Sony producing reliable hardware when in the respect of consoles they've only just got it right this generation! It's taken them 12 years.

The PS1 and PS2 were absolutely shoddy consoles, and as for the 360 well MS have greatly improved the quality of the console from the first major hardware revision.

AMEN! +∞^2

Last time i check they say that they now have a 16% failure rate.... that's still pretty bad. And even if ps1 and 2 didn't come out so well, did they every had a 30+% failure rate??? Did they ever have a problem as infamous as the RROD??? The YLoD is practically a myth from what i see.

Dre Dre Dre Dre Dre Dre Dre! And its not the guy slim shady locks in his basement.

I should know, My PS3 is on the blink, 4 PS2s broke and 2 PSX broke.

Oh yea, replace that "16" with something like an 8 a 9 or a 7 a 6 or even a 5 and you'll be in the right ballpark for current reliability at my worst estimation.

You either broke em all or bought em broken or your just incredibly ulucky  , I know plenty of people with their original PS2's , PS1's till this day  . The point isn't what the quality of Sony's hardware was , it's was it is now , never at any point has Sony's faliure rate with any other their consoles been as signifcant as the RROD and the PS2,PS1's at least lasted a couple of years if they were going to die outright , you wouldn't see them broken on display.