By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What game will be better, Call of Duty: World at War, or Resistance 2?

Resistance 2 will OWN COD: WAW better lol, im replying to my own forum

PSN ID - ctguzman, add me Games i have: Resistance: Fall of Man Tony Hawks Proving Ground Grand Theft Auto 4 The GodFather: The Dons Edition Motorstorm

Around the Network

yeah, i guess ur right, i'll change it

PSN ID - ctguzman, add me Games i have: Resistance: Fall of Man Tony Hawks Proving Ground Grand Theft Auto 4 The GodFather: The Dons Edition Motorstorm

That's better....now your avatar only says your a Sony fan...and not necessarily a fanboy. Yes there's a difference.

Based on the developers.... I would nominate Resistance 2 as the better game.

Call of Duty: World at War loses points for going back to World War 2 and for being made by the same people who made Call of Duty 3, which was a 'meh' game.

Obviously both games aren't near release, but this is what I think.

Rock_on_2008 said:
Resistance 2. It is a PS3 exclusive. PS3 exclusive guarantees a great game , most of the time. COD 5 is multi-platform and set in WW2

So how did Lair and Haze turn out? And can you tell me when Getaway, Eight Days and HS2 is coming out?

Around the Network
Gamer4life said:
Rock_on_2008 said:
Resistance 2. It is a PS3 exclusive. PS3 exclusive guarantees a great game , most of the time. COD 5 is multi-platform and set in WW2

So how did Lair and Haze turn out? And can you tell me when Getaway, Eight Days and HS2 is coming out?

How many times must you be banned before you get the picture?

Resistance 2 will be the better game. I still pissed off that CoD:WaW is back to WWII.

SSBB: 1977-0005-2980 (JOEY) MKWii: 4382-2877-5902 (Joeykanga)
Wii:4027-0084-9432-1532             PM me if you add me.
Tag courtesy of fkusumot: Joeykanga - "Just post something once, don't ruin the thread"
MontanaHatchet said:
Gamer4life said:
Rock_on_2008 said:

How many times must you be banned before you get the picture?

Who started it? I guess when ppl write crap like that I being a true believer in telling the truth must expose the truth to everyone. He clearly is bashing the 360 when he says that it won't be good cause COD 5 is coming out on the 360 too.

haha is this even a serious thread? of course Resistance 2

I'd say Resistance 2, for me at least. CoD 5 looks like Pacific Assault and the same old stories are getting really tired from where I'm sitting. Besides; Insomniac always have some zest to their projects but CoD has had its up's and downs for sure.