By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What game will be better, Call of Duty: World at War, or Resistance 2?

i think Resistance 2 will be better because of 8 player online co-op, 60 player online play, 2 full campaign modes, and it is made by Insomniac so there is no doubt that Resistance 2 will be a good game

PSN ID - ctguzman, add me Games i have: Resistance: Fall of Man Tony Hawks Proving Ground Grand Theft Auto 4 The GodFather: The Dons Edition Motorstorm

Around the Network

Resistance 2 by 20 miles

Resistance 2. It is a PS3 exclusive. PS3 exclusive guarantees a great game , most of the time. COD 5 is multi-platform and set in WW2

This is better comparision because both games are FPS. R2 will be the best FPS this fall without any doubt.

Ya won't last long around here with that kind of avatar...I suggest choosing something that is console neutral and doesn't immediately give away your biases to the untrained eye. See like mine is a random anime most won't know, so people have to actually know me a bit to know what a raging Sony fan I am.

Around the Network

Could go either way. Resistance 2 should be better then R1. While COD5 should be worse then COD4.

However COD4 was an amazing game and R1 was a mediocre game.

I'm going to say Resistance 2, but CoD5 should be a good game. Treyarch didn't do a terrible job with 3 (it's just that it was stuck in a specific time period in WWII). I'm not sure how I'll take to them just shifting to a "newer" time period (newer in that it's not been as heavily explored as other parts of the war).

BTW: Op great avatar. I totally agree. PS3 rocks. Bring on Resistance 2. 60 player online and 8 player co-op campaign.

no question R2. However, I expect CoD5 to be far better than pretty much every WWII game out there.

Not trying to be a fanboy. Of course, it's hard when you own the best console eve... dang it

Rock_on_2008 said:
Resistance 2. It is a PS3 exclusive. PS3 exclusive guarantees a great game , most of the time. COD 5 is multi-platform and set in WW2

That does not really work. Saying that it is made by insomniac therefore will be a great game is a much better statement