By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Harvest Moon Wii "Tree of Peace" hits Japan

And stop flaming at kber, he has a point.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network
kber81 said:

It looks like wii is a psp equivalent in home systems world... Are they going to port all DS titles?

EDIT:

I hate covers which doesn't contain any in-game pictures.

I don´t see any flaming here. He´s comparing the Wii to the PSP, for a happy PSP owner this is a compliment, besides, what are companies like Nintendo and Sony going to do, "This game did really well on the PS2 or DS or GC, to bad we can never make another, people would go rampage on the streets, screaming "" How could they make another one of those games we love, those bastards.""

Where in earth do you get it from that this game is a port?! This game is not a port stupids, this is a complete new Harvest Moon especially for the WII. Sorry for my rudness, but if you have no idea about the game then don't start calling out things which are not relevant.

Anyway, hope to get my version in next week, can't wait to play it... I love Bokujou Monogatari!

This profile is no longer in use, see my other profile *~Onna76~*

Harvest moon started on SNES, so its a cheap equivalent of SNES game, just like mario is a cheap equivalent of a NES game, which is a cheap equivalent of an arcade game

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

WiiGirl76 said:
Where in earth do you get it from that this game is a port?! This game is not a port stupids, this is a complete new Harvest Moon especially for the WII. Sorry for my rudness, but if you have no idea about the game then don't start calling out things which are not relevant. And the game is not a spin off, there are many Harvest Moon games on Nintendo consoles, a whole lot more then on Playstation as that's where it started!

.... I intended to add you to my friend list. Probably after this my request would be rejected.

Around the Network
BenKenobi88 said:
And stop flaming at kber, he has a point.

this was no flaming ben, this was just a justification. harvest moon is a serie with new versions for every console, and from what i've heard, they are all different enough to be called new games. twesterm and me were the only persons that directly responded to him, and we both haven't been rude in my opinion. we made statements, but this is due to kber's track record.

but i also want to say that i appreciate kber's reaction, cause altough he still holds his point, he takes it easy, so let's not make a big thing out of it.

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)

This is a Harvest Moon sequel, a series that has existed long before the DS and has been around since the days of the SNES more than a decade ago. Kber, while your point of the game's "Wii genre" and appeal definitly have some merit, maybe you should brush up on your knowledge of game franchises.

kber81 said:
WiiGirl76 said:
Where in earth do you get it from that this game is a port?! This game is not a port stupids, this is a complete new Harvest Moon especially for the WII. Sorry for my rudness, but if you have no idea about the game then don't start calling out things which are not relevant. And the game is not a spin off, there are many Harvest Moon games on Nintendo consoles, a whole lot more then on Playstation as that's where it started!

.... I intended to add you to my friend list. Probably after this my request would be rejected.

Don't see why I should reject you, because you said something I don't agree with it doesn't mean that I have to dislike you then for the rest of my journey here on VGcharts, now would I?

Anyway, you can better show pictures instead of a packshot ;) Gives it some more impression to those who "are" interested.

This profile is no longer in use, see my other profile *~Onna76~*

I heard 15000 first day sales so it's gonna be a minor hit probably.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

ckmlb said:
I heard 15000 first day sales so it's gonna be a minor hit probably.

That's a bit harsh.