By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Call Of Duty 5: World At War.. Why in M$ thread?

Yes its an exclusive because selnor wants it to be.

It doesnt even matter anyway, the game looks worst than cod4.

mM
Around the Network

Leo-J let me guess you have a pink eye ???

endimion said:
Leo-J let me guess you have a pink eye ???

no why would you ask that?

mM

looks worst than CoD 4 you really believed what you said... it's an early trailer of a game that won't launch for a while.... and already some of his aspect look better than CoD 4.... yeah it has some major flaws in the trailer... but you can't honnestly think it's going to be worst than CoD 4

Anyway I won't buy it like I never bought any CoD or for that matter """realistic""" FPS I simply don't like it....

I just wonder how you can't see the factual unconditional reality sometime... and I know you can when you want to.....

for OP I don't think CoD 5 will be exclu... but maybe an exclusive beta demo or something, if anything

cod5 is confimred on all platforms, but i feel it wont have as much fans as the glorious cod4. i dont think it will sell as much either, i know a few of my buddies looked into cod4 when i showed them it was a modern theme and not ww2.

howerver i feel the 360 version will be the more polished version although the same game, ps3 version isnt in tandem this time like infinity ward did, its not a sloppy port or anything, but lead is 360

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Around the Network

Well I did think the most interesting thing is on the Marketplace it says Games for Windows Live. Not just Games for Windows so that is interesting.

Skeeuk said:

cod5 is confimred on all platforms, but i feel it wont have as much fans as the glorious cod4. i dont think it will sell as much either, i know a few of my buddies looked into cod4 when i showed them it was a modern theme and not ww2.

howerver i feel the 360 version will be the more polished version although the same game, ps3 version isnt in tandem this time like infinity ward did, its not a sloppy port or anything, but lead is 360

This is a real possibility. O wuld never have osted this if it wasnt for this trailer. Ive just never seen this before on a first trailer for a multiplat.

selnor said:
Munkeh111 said:
No, the trailer is still listed under PS360 PC in gametrailers. I think the fact that is only says M$ platforms is because the only other place to see it is the marketplace
So why no PSN then?

Because there is no update till next thursday, and it was not released until Friday

I wonder what kind of drugs kids are doing these days?

360 will not out Selnor outclass PS3 this year.

Another FPS exclusive? You must be excited. Even if it turns out this isn't a bogus lie.

It's Activision.

It's probably coming to mobile phones too. They don't discriminate.