By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Have you ever bought a Game before its Console??

my friend got Zelda twilight princess on the Wii for xmas with no Wii because they were sold out.

Infact, he had a few games, controllers and other stuff... but no Wii untill 2 months later!

Around the Network

Twilight Princess for the Wii, when both first launched TP was supposedly almost as rare as the Wii, so when I saw it in a store I decided to go ahead and buy it.

no, that would be stupid

Yeah I bought smg and ghIII before getting a wii.

I remember giving my step dad the money to buy an N64 and Super Mario 64 at launch. The dead beat came back with the game, and no console! He gave me the excuse that he had a hole in his pocket, and lost half of the money. I was so hurt.

He told me that he put the console on lay-a-way, and he'd get it out in a couple of weeks. My uncle got it for me the next day.

Around the Network

yeah i bought TP before because my wii wasnt shipped on time

Yeah, bought Goldeneye for the N64 about a week before i got the console. I suspected i was getting the N64 for my birthday, but wasn't 100% sure.

Nope, but I know some people who have.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

I may also buy Odin Sphere, Disgaea 2, and Tales of the Abyss for PS2 despite the fact that I don't have a PS2/PS3 yet. I imagine those games are going to go up in price as time goes on...

I bought LoZ:TP two weeks before I got a Wii because I just had to have the game.

"Like you know"