By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What would you like in Kid Icarus Wii?

Whatever Retro decides to give us.

Edit: I guess I should explain.  I want them to have full leeway to come up with any crazy, wacky, out there ideas that may bring the game into a new age.  I don't want to assign my desires onto them, and would prefer they think of what would be fun than thinking of fanservice in its creation.

Please, PLEASE do NOT feed the trolls.
fksumot tag: "Sheik had to become a man to be useful. Or less useful. Might depend if you're bi."

--Predictions--
1) WiiFit will outsell the pokemans.
  Current Status: 2009.01.10 70k till PKMN Yellow (Passed: Emerald, Crystal, FR/LG)

Around the Network

A co-op mode..

Eggplant Wizards are the most evil creatures ever thought up.

Currently Playing: - Pokemon Sun - 3DS

3DS Friend Code: - 4339-3849-0940

Kinda like Zelda, maybe more focused on fighting so he can use his sword/bow thing.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

I want just one thing: the ability to duck without falling to my death.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

Around the Network

Whatever happened to Rouge Squadron? Factor 5 should get working on that.It was my favorite series back on the N64 and GC.

Soriku said:
alpha_dk said:
Whatever Retro decides to give us.

Unless Factor 5 makes it...

No, even in that case I want whatever Retro gives us  

Seriously, though, I do view the ressurection of this franchise as the first real opportunity this generation Nintendo has to make a revolution in how a game works the size of the OoT transition; to bring an 8-bit franchise into the new era in a completely new way, that works beautifully.  I absolutely do NOT want another Zelda; we have Zelda already.  If I want to play Zelda, I will pull out Zelda. 

This is a chance for Nintendo to create another 'new' genre with a character that at least exists and is known (i.e., not a totally new IP, even if it has been all but abandoned).  I want them to have as much freedom to make a new gameplay style that is completely new, but still recognisably KI.

Please, PLEASE do NOT feed the trolls.
fksumot tag: "Sheik had to become a man to be useful. Or less useful. Might depend if you're bi."

--Predictions--
1) WiiFit will outsell the pokemans.
  Current Status: 2009.01.10 70k till PKMN Yellow (Passed: Emerald, Crystal, FR/LG)

Kid Icarus should take a few elements from Zelda but I do not want it to be an imitation

Similar to zelda, but have a diffrent storyline

Surprise me!