By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Deadly Creatures: Meet the Tarantula

Ugh snakes >_>..

Around the Network

the rattle snake battle was awesome, this game gets better every time new video comes out

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
trestres said:
Deadly Creatures. I am 100% sure no one gave a damn about this game when it was first announced, but now it's getting better and better everytime. THQ is doing a fine job.

Actually this game has had major buzz, especially from IGN (as well as here at VGC) since it was announced.

I want to shake the guy's hand whoever thought up such an idea!

Former something....

Ehh. Not so sure about this game, although it doesn't look horrible. I wonder how the gameplay is?

Generation 8 Predictions so far.....(as of 9/2013)

Console that will sell most: Nintendo Wii U

Who will sell more consoles between Microsoft/SONY: SONY

Around the Network

Quite awesome... Though I'm terrified of spiders and scorpions... Not sure I'll buy the game.

Though it has awesome graphics, the atmosphere and fights send me chills... It also looks fun.

One issue. People are not heavy enough to make that kind of ground shake. Or people heavy enough likely couldn't walk. It's likely to make the people look more threatening, but it still looks silly.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

LordTheNightKnight said:
One issue. People are not heavy enough to make that kind of ground shake. Or people heavy enough likely couldn't walk. It's likely to make the people look more threatening, but it still looks silly.

Of course it's a little exaggerated in the video, but people actually do cause vibrations in the ground.  You have to realize that this is from the perspective of these smaller creatures.  It has been noted that snakes feel the vibrations of humans a good distance away, and thus, flee before ever having an encounter with them in many instances. 

On topic:  I've been interested in this game since IGN unvieled it.  It looks like a lot of fun and the game looks better and better with each video.  Looks on target for their proposed October 31st release date.  Can't wait.

With the point system when an insect comes into play and it telling you how manys left - looks like they've gone to add something for those avid games that like to acheive 100% on games.

I also like the red like warning ring - kinda like a spider sense when they are about to attack, looks really good and still remains on my must have on 1st day purchase list.

trestres said:
Deadly Creatures. I am 100% sure no one gave a damn about this game when it was first announced, but now it's getting better and better everytime. THQ is doing a fine job.

This describes me very well, and even now I feel weird thinking that I might actually buy this game...it's nothing like I would normally be into...but it's so compelling at the same time. I guess we'll see!