By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - XboxOZ360 MGS4 Review:The closest thing to perfect since The LOZ:OOT

starcraft said:
SPARTAN!!!!!

I thought we were done with having a new thread for EVERY SINGLE review that came out for this game?

Put this review in any one of your 50 million other MGS4 review threads.

Starcraft

This is different .It's special since the compliement comes from a 360 website

I know you can't get enough of my threads but hang in there ,,I promise ill post more lol j/k

Around the Network
SpartanFX said:

Starcraft

I know you can't get enough of my threads but hang in there ,,I promise ill post more lol j/k

*Reaches for gun*

*Places nozzle on temple*

*BANG*

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

starcraft said:
SpartanFX said:

Starcraft

*Reaches for gun*

*Places nozzle on temple*

*BANG*

*praises the god while shouting 'my plan has worked, praise jesus' *

It's an amazing game, and definitely in my top 10 of all time. I'd say Majora's mask was the most amazing game since the Ocarina of Time, but MGS4 comes close.  It gets mixed in somwhere with the Wind Waker and Twilight Princess, imo.

Baldurs Gate blows OoT out the water.

Around the Network
*bleu-ocelot* said:
leo-j said:
sieanr said:
This is the best MGS4 review; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sg_T_QxRk2Y

Its not the best review at all, and is complete bull$hit I have friends with ps3's that have never played MGS in there lives, and think its the best game they have ever played.

The story isnt complicated at all, even if you never played mgs2 or 1 or 3.

It's only complicated to dumb people or to people with A.D.D; In other words most hardcore FPS fans.

+1.  I've only played the first MGS and I still think MGS4 is one of the best games I've played, like Ocarina of Time.  The story wasn't that complicated.

I'm glad this Xbox site was able to let the name on the console not get in the way of what they thought of the game.

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."  --Hermann Goering, leading Nazi party member, at the Nuremberg War Crime Trials 

Conservatives:  Pushing for a small enough government to be a guest in your living room, or even better - your uterus.

Best game ever.

MGS4!

ever played any MGS game before but...

OH MY GOD. THIS GAME IS ASTOUNDING!

only problem..? not enough music on the iPod! Appart from that, it is quite possibly the best game ever made. (my opinion. i may have to replace Goldeneye in my profile...!)

Atari 2600, Sega Mega Drive, Game Boy, Game Boy Advanced, N64, Playstation, Xbox, PSP Phat, PSP 3000, and PS3 60gb (upgraded to 320gb), NDS

Linux Ubuntu user

Favourite game: Killzone 3

eliasg said:
Wish some day we see the same from a SONY only site. To praise an XBOX360 exclusive. I dont think so...

nice review...

Maybe not from a sony site, but OPM from the benelux, talked in a column about fanboys.

They said they were called fanboys, and said that its bullshit, they have a 360 they played gears of war and said it was awesome.

That good enough for ya?

PSN ID: clemens-nl                                                                                                                

So pretty much confirmed that 360 fans acknowledge good games regardless of system, as opposed to PS3 owners and "gaylo"...?

Okay, I'll stop trolling :)

Anyway, with all this praise coming from MGS4, it's getting harder and harder to resist cracking the case open and abandoning my exams. 3 days to go... damnit, shouldn't have bought the darn thing on day 1 if I knew I wasn't going to be playing it for at least a week...

@DOATS: actually, sonydefenseforce (a ps3 site) reviews 360 and wii games from time to time, so it's not out of the question