By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - GH: World Tour Insane!!!

ZenfoldorVGI said:
Question, will the Metallica expansion pack, which is set to release AFTER GHIV, have drum and vocal tracks so it is completely compatible with all of GHIV's hardware?

I'm assuming yes, and if so, I would cut my own foot off to play this game.

I think so too... I will definitely buy that one if possible... can't wait to play Enter Sandman. Might not buy Aerosmith though... I'll leave that up to my brother/father... my bro wants to buy it, and my dad was an Aerosmith fan a while back, so he might aid him on the $$$ for it.

Around the Network

Enter Sandman is in the retail Rock Band.

windbane said:
alpha_dk said:
perculator said:
i wonder when rockband 2 will be annouced

RB2 (I.E. RB song pack 1 for Wii and PS2) has been announced, and it is out July 15th

You are so funny. Rock Band 2 has already been announced and is coming out before World Tour. I'm sure at E3 we'll find out more details.

Funny, the only info I've heard about it is a survey leak that supposedly had box art.  I have yet to hear any 'announcement' and considering neither Harmonix's website nor the official Rock Band site have any info... I'd say you're  mistaken

(edited)

Please, PLEASE do NOT feed the trolls.
fksumot tag: "Sheik had to become a man to be useful. Or less useful. Might depend if you're bi."

--Predictions--
1) WiiFit will outsell the pokemans.
  Current Status: 2009.01.10 70k till PKMN Yellow (Passed: Emerald, Crystal, FR/LG)

windbane said:
Enter Sandman is in the retail Rock Band.

So? Does that mean it can't be in GH: Metallica? I mean seriously, If you can play as all instruments, I think it will be more fun to play it in GH: Metallica than Rock Band (level difficulty, better drums, starpower, ect.), and you keep forgetting this:

I'm not going to buy Rock Band.

That is not in discussion. If anyone will it will be my brother. Still it is not likely since I want GH:4, and he wants GH: Aerosmith. I am not buying 2 Drum Kits!

alpha_dk said:
windbane said:
alpha_dk said:
perculator said:

RB2 (I.E. RB song pack 1 for Wii and PS2) has been announced, and it is out July 15th

You are so funny. Rock Band 2 has already been announced and is coming out before World Tour. I'm sure at E3 we'll find out more details.

Funny, the only info I've heard about it is a survey leak that supposedly had box art.  I have yet to hear any 'announcement' and considering neither Harmonix's website nor the official Rock Band site have any info... I'd say you're  mistaken

(edited)

This is what you get when you search for "Rock Band 2" on wikipedia:

Rock Band (Video Game)#Sequel

Around the Network
L.C.E.C. said:
alpha_dk said:
windbane said:
alpha_dk said:
perculator said:

(edited)

So, what you're saying is it is unannounced, and all we have are rumors.  Good.

Please, PLEASE do NOT feed the trolls.
fksumot tag: "Sheik had to become a man to be useful. Or less useful. Might depend if you're bi."

--Predictions--
1) WiiFit will outsell the pokemans.
  Current Status: 2009.01.10 70k till PKMN Yellow (Passed: Emerald, Crystal, FR/LG)

alpha_dk said:
L.C.E.C. said:
alpha_dk said:
windbane said:
alpha_dk said:
perculator said:

(edited)

So, what you're saying is it is unannounced, and all we have are rumors.  Good.

Yes. That is exactly what I'm saying.