By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Best game commercials

This is the best Nintendo commercial for me:

The last but not the least there is Segata Sanshiro's commercials that are absolutely awesome ( Segata Sanshiro fanboy here )

“In the entertainment business, there are only heaven and hell, and nothing in between and as soon as our customers bore of our products, we will crash.”  Hiroshi Yamauchi

TAG:  Like a Yamauchi pimp slap delivered by Il Maelstrom; serving it up with style.

Around the Network

Best pokemon commercial

agree?

Nintendo-commercials work for me. I don't want to buy any nintendo-game after I saw those ones. :D

pichu_pichu said:

Best pokemon commercial

agree?

So true. :p Never saw that one, but it's fricking hilarious. :p

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

I've always like the Ratchet & Clank commercials, despite having none of the games aside from the beginning of R&C Future.

And the original Smash Bros. commercial ruled as well.

Around the Network
Cheebee said:
pichu_pichu said:

Best pokemon commercial

agree?

So true. :p Never saw that one, but it's fricking hilarious. :p

Yeah, I never saw it before either but when i found this in youtube I laugh so hard

The PS3 ad, Universe of entertainment was awesome :D

They aren't for a game, but the PS3 "Universe of Entertainment" commercials are some of the best commercials I have ever seen.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2007/10/31/new-ps3-tv-ad-campaign/
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2007/11/16/sneak-preview-of-new-ps3-ads/

(I can't embed them because the PSblog used a custom video player at this point)

I still remember seeing those for the first time and thinking "ok, NOW the PS3 will go somewhere."

Not trying to be a fanboy. Of course, it's hard when you own the best console eve... dang it

Gears of War/ Mad World. Awesome.

Enjoy

I still luv the assasins creed one best.