By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Remember your first time?

What was the 1st game you played/which system got you started?

Ill go first, The system was the Odyssey, the first game was Showdown. After that the NES came out, and the rest is history! POST a Pic of your first system!

Around the Network

Super Mario World on the Super Nintendo Entertainment System back in 1991.

I got started on the Atari 2600 in preschool...I rocked at River Raid, Pitfall, Tank, Frogger, and more.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

SMB3, NES, late 80's some time.

Atari and Commodore 64.

Around the Network

I started with Atari too...I used to play River Raid,Pitfall,Tank,Skiing,Grand Prix and all the rest...I would take photos of my high scores and send them to Atari and they would send these ultra cool sew on patches as a reward (old school achievements!)...

Super Mario Brothers, NES, 1990

I am a PC gamer, and also have a NDS now, but without access to a Nintendo Wii until End of 2007.

Currently playing: Super Smash Brothers Brawl(Wii), Mystery Dungeon: Shiren the Wanderer(DS), Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime (DS), WiiFit(Wii)

Games Recently Beaten: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a King (Normal; Very Hard after the next DLCs become available)

1 word: RTFA

DKII said:
SMB3, NES, late 80's some time.

SMB3, now that was a game, Mario with the Racoon tail!! that was so cool!!

We had an Atari aswell and held regular Iceburg competitions between Mom, Dad and myself but I didnt really go full force into gaming until my cousin brought over Megaman 2 for his NES. I saved many allowances after that so i could buy my own NES

NES in 1987, I was only 3. I actually don't remember, but my parents bought it for me for christmas and they were they ones staying up until 3 in the morning playing it.

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X