By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Tales Of Vesperia Video Blowout! All NEW!

5 new video footage of Tales Of Vesperia to get your teeth into. Something tells me this is gonna be special. And the japanese should lap this up to. Amazing art style and heres hopng the story is fairly decent. Cant wait for this. JRPG heaven.

Around the Network

I'm more hyped for ToS2, but it's looking nice.

looks good when does it release in the US?

looks quite good, i still have to get eternal sonata yet, but i highly doubt this will sell well just like eternal sonata.

but never the less it looks promising

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Soriku said:
Krusnik said:

August. Looks nice though I don't think the battle music is that great >_< Btw, does anyone find it strange they use motion-capture for ToS: DotNW animations but don't that for ToV? I mean, I assume ToV is a "higher" priority for them so I'd assume they make it..."better"? ToS animations are better than ToV's...

Actually with the wii's install base I think ToS is more important.

Around the Network
Soriku said:
sc94597 said:
Soriku said:
Krusnik said:

August. Looks nice though I don't think the battle music is that great >_< Btw, does anyone find it strange they use motion-capture for ToS: DotNW animations but don't that for ToV? I mean, I assume ToV is a "higher" priority for them so I'd assume they make it..."better"? ToS animations are better than ToV's...

Actually with the wii's install base I think ToS is more important.

ToV is more expensive though...

That is because it's a 360 game.

TOV is coming to the PS3.This has been confirmed.

hey, just saw the trailer, so this game isn't a turn based rpg?

HUGE LOL! This game just looks plain ridiculous.

Gah! These annoying kids once again, fighting big monsters while throwing cuss-words at them from left and right.

And people bash Oblivion...

I don't get it. Yet. What is so good about JRPGs? I'm serious, I can't imagine what the components are that make you "hooked" by this genre. Is it the story? The mesmerizing actiony grafix? The music and atmosphere? Environments? Or is it simply the core-mechanics that all RPGs have - the addicting leveling and gathering of loot (be honest now)?

The fucking videos won`t load. I hate you all. See you at gametrailers.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."