By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I Hate Exclusives Top Spin 3 Edition

Words Of Wisdom said:

I wouldn't buy either. Sports games are pretty boring to me.

Still, this may not have been within EA's reasonable control. Keep in mind that EA needs their permission to put people in these games. If the person says no, that's the end of it. EA could quite possibly not be at fault here.

For once I agree with you . I allways want to be able to do in videogames stuff that I cant in real life , and playing tennis or footbal are not one of those ...

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Around the Network

according to 4players TS3 is shit anyway - they gave TS2 85-86% (depending on the version) and TS3 64-68%, so it's not like they hate the franchise

TWRoO said:

You lost me once you mentioned American Football, I have never heard of the sox (presumably sounds like "socks")

If the Wii controls work well, and Federer is in it then I don't care. Though unless it is confirmed ot be a hell of a lot better than Wii Sports tennis (unlikely as that is great as it is) then I will not be buying it.

LOL

MBL = Major League BASEBALL

football didn't get mentioned until the end.

@OP - Honestly, I don't care. I've never had the desire to be any individual sports player no matter how famous they are. I'm perfectly happy with NES Tennis and Wii Sports Tennis.

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

Grey Acumen said:
TWRoO said:

You lost me once you mentioned American Football, I have never heard of the sox (presumably sounds like "socks")

If the Wii controls work well, and Federer is in it then I don't care. Though unless it is confirmed ot be a hell of a lot better than Wii Sports tennis (unlikely as that is great as it is) then I will not be buying it.

LOL

MBL = Major League BASEBALL

football didn't get mentioned until the end.

@OP - Honestly, I don't care. I've never had the desire to be any individual sports player no matter how famous they are. I'm perfectly happy with NES Tennis and Wii Sports Tennis.

Yeah... good old american Sports... Nobody cares about it anyway, except the US. Still remember the massvie campaigns for american football here in Europe (Germany in my case) paid by the NFL. Well they wasted money like hell, but still nobody cared about it and the league was broke after 3 years or something like that. ^^

But what about this world-tour-stuff? Is it exclusive for the PS3 or the 360?

But I think, these kind of exclusive elements suck. For GTA IV it was okay, because the 360 will get more content. Here it seems like content is stolen. The PS3 will have a regular game (Like GTA IV) but the 360 will have a "not-fully-finished-game". Same thing with a red hulk for the 360 :D

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...