By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What Is Your Favorite Game of All-Time?

The Ghost of RubangB said:
Hey don't miss my vote for X-Com.

That game had everything. Base building, intercepting ships, turn-based strategy, mind control, everything. Like a beautiful hybrid between Civilization and Fire Emblem or something. I really don't know how else to describe it.

You look a lot like my cousin, and I've noticed that you act a hella lot like him. Now this?! What the hell? You two are the only people I know who have ever played that game besides me, and it's both your favorite games!?

You must be his long lost twin brother! He's 25 by the wa..*looks at your profile*......what the ****? You're 25 too?

Bullshit.

Anyways my favorite game of all time is either Earthbound or Majora's Mask.

Around the Network

You fool! He is your cousin!

*gasps from audience*

*dramatic music plays*

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

wfz said:
The Ghost of RubangB said:
Hey don't miss my vote for X-Com.

That game had everything. Base building, intercepting ships, turn-based strategy, mind control, everything. Like a beautiful hybrid between Civilization and Fire Emblem or something. I really don't know how else to describe it.

You look a lot like my cousin, and I've noticed that you act a hella lot like him. Now this?! What the hell? You two are the only people I know who have ever played that game besides me, and it's both your favorite games!?

You must be his long lost twin brother! He's 25 by the wa..*looks at your profile*......what the ****? You're 25 too?

Bullshit.

Anyways my favorite game of all time is either Earthbound or Majora's Mask.

Hey, I played that game too! Im kind of suprised its not getting more votes, though being as old as it is does skew it to an older demographic, and maybe too many people here were in elementary school when it came out.

:(  <--- thats my sad face.

I own all three current consoles and a great gaming rig, now thats out of the way.

This space Reserved for the Nuggets of Wisdom dropped by Bladeforce:

"Why post something like this when all it will get is PS3 owners blinded to reality replying? BOTH THE PS3 AND BLUE-RAY WILL NOT LAST 3 YEARS! TECHNOLOGY CHANGED TOO FAST!"

"is it Wii FIt that has sold as many as PS3's sold? Thats a LOL Look at the total sales of software is it just me that sees Nintendo titles hitting 10m+ and you say they arent making a difference? Another LOL!"

"Hell, with all the negative hype Sony spin, people just aren't interested cost is too high and to get the true HD experience (1080p, 7.1 surround) you will need a $1000+ system. THAT IS GOING TO DO IT IN A RECESSION! PS4 will not happen"

I'm going to go with Perfect Dark.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

Looks like Ocarina is winning woo hoo

Around the Network

gears of war followed by call of duty 1

mario rpg.

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

Tough choice. I guess I'd have to say:

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

Really, I have a group of games and I can't really pick any one out of it. I'll stick with Ocarina, but also in that group:

Super Mario Bros. 3, Super Mario World, Zelda: Majora's Mask, Chrono Trigger, Super Metroid, Resident Evil 4, Super Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Sim City 2000, Age of Empires 2: Age of Kings, Age of Empires 3, Sim City 4

My consoles and the fates they suffered:

Atari 7800 (Sold), Intellivision (Thrown out), Gameboy (Lost), Super Nintendo (Stolen), Super Nintendo (2nd copy) (Thrown out by mother), Nintendo 64 (Still own), Super Nintendo (3rd copy) (Still own), Wii (Sold)

A more detailed history appears on my profile.

The one I've had most fun on with my favourite memories is:

BUBBLE BOBBLE arcade version.

You should exclude games that have been released within the last few months.

It's like when radio stations do 'what's the greatest single of all time' and 5 tracks released in the last month make the top 20 yet 6 months later they are nowhere when they do a top 100 list!

Metroid Prime, the best first person shooter that I have played (the third was good, but not as good)

"I am a rebel, I play Wii without the wrist strap!"

NES, Master system, SNES, N64, GC, PC, DS, PS3, Wii Owner.