By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Ubisoft launches Play Zone label

I spy LAWN DARTS! <3

Around the Network

Wait... That's a Wii screenshot? I thought that was DS!

Oh my, this is not even funny anymore.

ubisoft, is nothing more then a solveware company for Nintendo. i really truly hope that ubisoft goes bankrupt.

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

weezy said:
Wickedshyn said:
Nintendo like quality confirmed.

HAhaha, whatever troll boy.

I wasnt trolling it was sarcastic I should of wrote "So this is Ubisofts idea of Nintendo like quality?"

Currently Playing: - Pokemon Sun - 3DS

3DS Friend Code: - 4339-3849-0940

Around the Network

Look at the bright side.
She's a blonde, you know.

No, it's not going to stop  'Til you wise up
No, it's not going to stop  So just ... give up
- Aimee Mann

This isn't even funny anymore, and its seriously pissin me off. Didn't they learn from what happened several weeks ago when half the gaming internet world was pretty much up in arms?

The screenshot from the game just barely passes PS1 graphics. DS games don't have that many jaggies and the HUD would be clear and solid if it was a DS game. This is another slap in the face and Ubisoft is putting a metal glove on. These mini-games will probably suck hard just like the rest of their Shetz games. The wrestlers in No Mercy had better definition of their friggin' feet.

How many party games do Wii owners need? Several posters here have even said that their mothers/aunts/grandmothers/kids/youger siblings have said that they are tired of these broken unresponsive games. I could care less if these games got decent ratings, knowing most review sites these days, they'll review these doodoo games with scores higher than Wii Sports/Play.

N64 had better graphics tha that Play Zone abomination, and the dimensions for the screenshot don't even matter. It probably took them 15 minutes to make that Super Monkey Ball interfaced sleeping pill. IN NO WAY are these things innovative, that's just PR smoke and mirrors.

Good grief, CROQUET?!? This is Nintendo-like quality....from Bizzarro Land... I'm sick of this.......

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

I'm digging the new logo:

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

wow, i have lost all respect for ubisoft.

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

Day one purchase for me. I'm glad at least one developer decides to support the Wii with quality titles.