By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - will this run crysis plz help

Yeah, probably, but what setting do you want to run it on? (Low, Med, High, Very High)

Around the Network
supermariogalaxy said:
Yeah, probably, but what setting do you want to run it on? (Low, Med, High, Very High)

Are you talking to me?  Well anyways if so I run it on most settings low with some set up to high at 1024x768 resolution and I experience relatively no lag and the game looks great!  I have some screenshots on my xfire profile if you want to see how it looks.

On low the game looks better than any of the current next-gen console games.

PC Gamer

^ Hehe no, I was responding to the OP, but thanks for the reply :) What GPU do you have? (I AM talking to you this time ;))

Ok alright, I wasn't really sure lol.

I have a GeForce 7600 512 mb card that I got for $130. I also have 1 GB of RAM.

PC Gamer
supermariogalaxy said:

thats it i dont no what setting i could run it on if i could get high that would be nice

Around the Network

almost there.

End of 2008 Sales:

Wii- 39 Million 360- 25Million PS3- 22 Million

PSN: papasmurf5721

Ickalanda said:
supermariogalaxy said:

On low the game looks better than any of the current next-gen console games.

Maybe you should go play some PS3/360 games before you post lies like that.  Good console games are comparable to high settings.

Just go here they'll scan your computer and find out if it's good enough or not http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/referrer/srtest

It will work just fine, your PC is almost the same with mine and i can play it on high just fine.