By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Wow On Metal Gear Solid Prices

I wanted to replay metal gear solid 3 and figured i should go ahead and but substience so i could change the camera view and also i could play metal gear 1 and metal gear 2. Well no stores around me still had it so i check amazon and was amazed by some of the metal gear solid games prices now. Figured i would shar. Most are used and should by users 

Metal Gear Solid 1------------------------------- $16.99

Metal Gear Solid 1 Twin Snakes-------------- $64.98

Metal Gear Solid VR missions------------------$7.50

Metal Gear Solid 2-------------------------------$2.95

Metal Gear Solid 3-------------------------------$8.50

Metal Gear Solid 3 Substinece----------------$44.33

Metal Gear Solid 3 Substinece LE------------Used- $179.99  New- $293.99

Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops---------------$28.97

Metal Gear Solid 4------------------------------$54.99

Metal Gear Solid 4 LE--------------------------$139.99

Metal Gear Solid 4 Soundtrack---------------$50.49

Metal Gear Solid 4 Budle 80Gb---------------$660.00

Metal Gear Solid LE budle--------------------$730.00

Owner Of: PS1 PS2 PS3 PSP NES GB GBA GC WII XBOX

Around the Network

just buy them off of ebay

I was looking for mgs 1 as I had lost mine somewhere (friend may have it). I'm actually playing metal gear for the msx - it's awesome :D better than that crap version on the nes (which does not give any justice for the mgs franchise).

Unleash The Beast!  

End of 2011 Sales: Wii = 90mil, 360 = 61mil, PS3= 60mil

DogWeed said:
just buy them off of ebay

The Substience LE is either the same or more expensive on ebay. I already checked

simply supply and demand. Don't want to pay huge bucks for LE??? get the regular game.

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
Around the Network

Um MGS 1-3 is in a nice little package now. I don't remember the package name. I also think twin snakes is cheaper than that.

Acevil said:
Um MGS 1-3 is in a nice little package now. I don't remember the package name. I also think twin snakes is cheaper than that.

Essential collections. I got the twin snakes for 20 bucks 6 months ago. I am pretty sure it was just 44.99 at my local ebgames now. I was just posting the amazon price though.