By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - FANBOYS!!!!!!!!

Im a proud PSWII60 owner and love all 3 of them differently but equaly. I just want to know why do people choose to be fanboys. Do they know they miss out on each consoles exclusives like Gran Turismo, Halo, Mario, Zelda, Metriod, God of War, Gears of War, Project Gotham Racing 4, and Shawdow of Callosses. I can understand if your a PR of that company and always say good things about that system but your not getting paid at all when your a fanboy. I just want to know why people are fanboys and why they choose to one.

PSWII60!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Around the Network

Me.... I just like Nintendo and supported them when they where having trouble in the console market... And when analysts where saying PSP was gonna crush DS and force Nintendo to stop in this market... So im enjoying now! That's why im so faithfull to Nintendo...! Also... Im kinda monogaam! (Means u commit yourself to one hobby and stick to it)

THE NETHERLANDS

Becuase other people tell you your system sucks. So you have to shut them up and you slowly become a fanboy. If all xbox fans died we wouldnt have this problem.

Predicted end of gen Results

PS3--------58,000,000  Ps3 takes the lead it late 2009 and never loses the lead again

Wii---------43,000,000 Wii fade starts to die out in summer 2008 and sales decrease

Xbox 360----27,000,000 

"If all xbox fans died we wouldnt have this problem"

That's not very friendly

I used to support Playstation as well Nintendo. Started out with Nintendo. I have a Japanese PS2 and PSP for instance, 70 JP PS2 and about 30 PSP games. Since the ant-import thing of Sony PS Europe plus the coming of PS3 my support kind of slowed down real fast. These days I'm more of a Nintendo supporter, as Playstation (I don't wish to call Sony as I support a lot of Sony) has kind of broken my trust in them. If you can define it as fanboy, fine with me. Only when I don't agree something with Nintendo, I also say it.

This profile is no longer in use, see my other profile *~Onna76~*

@ Sicilian4391: whooooeee... All the hate ...

THE NETHERLANDS

Around the Network

I like Nintendo because they make great games, and they're bringing something different to gaming. I gre up on PC games but I've recently gotten sick of playing the exact same game over and over with a different name.

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!

I was joking.....xbox is fun

Predicted end of gen Results

PS3--------58,000,000  Ps3 takes the lead it late 2009 and never loses the lead again

Wii---------43,000,000 Wii fade starts to die out in summer 2008 and sales decrease

Xbox 360----27,000,000 

because if i own a PS3 and you own a Xbox 360, and they do the same type things, once of us made a better decision then the other. who wants to look dumb?

I can wait to start asking people what they did with their Beta (HD-DVD) add on for the Xbox, heh. or how they like swapping DVDs to play games when i use 1 blu ray. people acting like blu ray dont matter have their head in the sand. i cant wait ; )

@ WiiGirl76

If you are referring to Lik-Sang, they lost lawsuits brought forth by Sony as well as Microsoft and Nintendo. So why you solely pick out Sony?

@ topic

With regard to exclusives I may miss out on, I don't have the time to play all these great games and so I'll cherry pick the best ones based on reviews and such. I'm even buying cheap PS2 games for my PS3 (best choice for me, sturdy, powerful, some important features, good line-up) right now as I skipped the previous gen consoles... Why there are so many fanboys fighting each other? Well I don't know, but you see the same thing with regard to people supporting different soccer teams...

We are the champions - my friends
And we'll keep on fighting - till the end -
We are the champions -
We are the champions
No time for losers
'Cause we are the champions - of the world -

Naughty Dog: "At Naughty Dog, we're pretty sure we should be able to see leaps between games on the PS3 that are even bigger than they were on the PS2."

PS3 vs 360 sales

Queen thats a great band. WE WILL WE WILL ROCK YOU