****NEVERMIND....IGN IMAGINES!  Not happening.****

http://psp.ign.com/articles/882/882373p1.html

PSN ID: Sorrow880

Gamertag: Sorrow80

Wii #: 8132 1076 3416 7450

Around the Network

FF PS1 games PLEASE!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

umm.. try reading the top of that page.... "This is what should happen at E3" (ie, it's not going to happen, but it should)

Not trying to be a fanboy. Of course, it's hard when you own the best console eve... dang it

1. Sony wouldn't say "We're done screwing around," as it would imply they don't have confidence in what they've previously done with their product.

2. Sony would put their OWN music up for download, not iTunes

3. Movie download service for a handheld system with no internal memory? No one would buy that.

The article is fake. Although I could see the things I didn't point out happening.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

Edited cuz I'm lame :P

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

Around the Network

Erm... you do know it's a joke right?

:/

thekitchensink said:
1. Sony wouldn't say "We're done screwing around," as it would imply they don't have confidence in what they've previously done with their product.

2. Sony would put their OWN music up for download, not iTunes

3. Movie download service for a handheld system with no internal memory? No one would buy that.

The article is fake. Although I could see the things I didn't point out happening.

I would....I have multiple 8 GB memory cards and travel on 10-20 hour road trips non-stop.  Perfect for me.  Download a few movies and sit back, relax.

But I agree, the masses wouldn't use it so they wouldn't do it.

PSN ID: Sorrow880

Gamertag: Sorrow80

Wii #: 8132 1076 3416 7450

damn, that article's pretty good I have to admit, but the ending.. wow, if that didn't give it away.... still, it's gotta show you how bored the IGN PSP team is right now....

Not trying to be a fanboy. Of course, it's hard when you own the best console eve... dang it