By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Versus XIII is on hold until FF XIII is done (NOOO!!!) + more info

i need this game now

Around the Network
shanbcn said:
Naraku_Diabolos said:
shanbcn said:
This is good news, it means they are trying to finish FFXIII quickly and then both teams will work on FFvXIII. KH3 is almost confirmed for PS3 becasue of the engine.

What rock have you been hiding under?? Disney OWNS Kingdom Hearts and they are more interested in the Wii than the PS3. How so? Disney Interactive has made a branch development group that is SPECIFICALLY made for Nintendo software. We know this. Soriku knows this. I know this. End.

And? The engine is there and i am sure Disney will want to make profit from it. I don't think SE will use the engine for just two PS3 games.

No.

But they'll use it for several Wii games.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Naraku_Diabolos said:
shanbcn said:
This is good news, it means they are trying to finish FFXIII quickly and then both teams will work on FFvXIII. KH3 is almost confirmed for PS3 becasue of the engine.

What rock have you been hiding under?? Disney OWNS Kingdom Hearts and they are more interested in the Wii than the PS3. How so? Disney Interactive has made a branch development group that is SPECIFICALLY made for Nintendo software. We know this. Soriku knows this. I know this. End.

I think that means they'll be making quick ports to make a quick buck off their movies like Paramount and Warner are doing. I mean at least I hope so because if this mean that they'll develop KH3 in-house....then lol.

ClaudeLv250 said:
shanbcn said:
Naraku_Diabolos said:
shanbcn said:

And? The engine is there and i am sure Disney will want to make profit from it. I don't think SE will use the engine for just two PS3 games.

No.

You mean spin-off? Yes Wii "may" get spin-off of big series like FF and KH but never full proper game.

ffxiii,how big it will be???

Around the Network
shanbcn said:
ClaudeLv250 said:

No.

You mean spin-off? Yes Wii "may" get spin-off of big series like FF and KH but never full proper game.

I didn't know Kingdom Hearts III was a spinoff. Well, whatever you have to tell yourself to sleep at night...

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

shanbcn said:
ClaudeLv250 said:
shanbcn said:
Naraku_Diabolos said:
shanbcn said:

No.

Please explain to me your logic. This sounds like bullshit.

ClaudeLv250 said:
shanbcn said:
ClaudeLv250 said:

No.

I didn't know Kingdom Hearts III was a spinoff. Well, whatever you have to tell yourself to sleep at night...

I didn't know Kingdom Hearts III was announced...

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."  --Hermann Goering, leading Nazi party member, at the Nuremberg War Crime Trials 

Conservatives:  Pushing for a small enough government to be a guest in your living room, or even better - your uterus.

shanbcn said:
Naraku_Diabolos said:
shanbcn said:

The engine is on the wii and the 360 so point?

Munkeh111 said:
sc94597 said:

You guys do realize this also means no FF7 remake for the ps3 this gen right? If it does release it this gen it won't be for the ps3 or 360 because of long developement times. I could see it going to handhelds.

We can still hope that they have another team working on it

They said they would only consider doing a remake if they could reassemble the original cast of creators.