What duz it doo?

Hopefully more than the new Wii update. :P

We'll miss you George.

PSN:Puzzleface

XBL:XpuzzlefaceX

My friends call me Hadoken because I'm down-right fierce

Whats it do.

It doesnt do anything..

They just released it to delay 2.40, really stupid if you ask me(its not like MGO had any problems).

mM

My PS3 has hasn't has internet hooked to it for a while. It looks like I still don't heave a reason to hook it up, either. :P

We'll miss you George.

Around the Network

Wow that was fast. They announced it today and it released tonight. Hopefully that means that the rumored 18th or 26th release date for fw2.4 is true although I highly doubt it because those days fall on a wednesday and thursday, and usually fw updates are on tuesday.

@snakeEyez

I expect the 24th, sometime next week, although it would be funny if we get it this week.

mM

Downloading it now.

SSBB: 1977-0005-2980 (JOEY) MKWii: 4382-2877-5902 (Joeykanga)
Wii:4027-0084-9432-1532             PM me if you add me.
Tag courtesy of fkusumot: Joeykanga - "Just post something once, don't ruin the thread"
Domo-Kun said:
My PS3 has hasn't has internet hooked to it for a while. It looks like I still don't heave a reason to hook it up, either. :P

Isn't the Warhawk league a reason to hook it up?! :) Anyways, the point of the thread was to announce its availability, not what it does. I don't have the exact details, but the playstation blog mentions the generic "to improve stability with certain playstation titles" they often use.

Yeah, I know, I've been slacking in my Warhawking duties. I have no excuse. :(

We'll miss you George.