By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - IN-GAME XMB CONFIRMED!!!!!!

would someone mind explaining to me what in game xmb is?

Switch Friend Code - 3664 - 9964 - 9777

Smash Ultimate Alias - Happy Lion

Mains: Donkey Kong, King K. Rool, Diddy Kong

Around the Network
Possum5454 said:

Access to the PS3 menu from inside the game.

Cool, about time.

I give this thread a 9.7. 

Thank god for the disable signatures option.

cross media bar, you can open the menu when you're playing a game.

Possum5454 said:

Accessing the Cross Media Bar while you are in a game. Like you can do it in the browser and your music on your PS3

Good news, now confirm custom soundtracks and Software Emulation BC please :D

Around the Network

wow
lets party

oh thats pretty sweet

Switch Friend Code - 3664 - 9964 - 9777

Smash Ultimate Alias - Happy Lion

Mains: Donkey Kong, King K. Rool, Diddy Kong

Coming Soon = E3. Shame they have to make it a special event to get what should have been their a year ago.

In game XMB is the ability to access the menu interface without completely leaving the game. In hopes of doing this, it allows for users to use the message feature and the ability to see who is on (vs watching the screen for the pop ups of people of getting on and off PSN.)

Honestly, I would trade in game XMB for unifed voice chat but I guess this will have to do. Some of the best game that I thought would be great fun felt like crap without voice chat (UT3 and Hot Shot Golf)

I'm just saying...

jeez, why don't they just include 2.36 with 2.40, and save themselves the hassle. stupid idiots.

RPGJock said:
Coming Soon = E3. Shame they have to make it a special event to get what should have been their a year ago.

In game XMB is the ability to access the menu interface without completely leaving the game. In hopes of doing this, it allows for users to use the message feature and the ability to see who is on (vs watching the screen for the pop ups of people of getting on and off PSN.)

Honestly, I would trade in game XMB for unifed voice chat but I guess this will have to do. Some of the best game that I thought would be great fun felt like crap without voice chat (UT3 and Hot Shot Golf)

Even unified voice chat wouldn't completely solve the problem.

Sony really screwed up by not putting a mic in the box like Microsoft did. 

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/