By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Mission for Hardcore Wii gamers

famousringo said:

Nice post.

Re: point 2, my favourite line in the game was, "What if the game gets delayed? You don't want this to turn into No More Heroes Forever, do you?"

ditto.

Around the Network

Already done. :) I wasn't *quite* as impressed as I was by Killer7, but it's still a REALLY great post-modernist, artsy, fourth-wall-breaking slash 'em up.

Also, did Ubisoft cancel Red Steel 2?

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom

I found myself sticking my arm out when pressing A to turn on the beam sword a lot. Just to show off.

I agree kinda with POINT 1 & 2. Not so much #3

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

I bought it on launch day, and sold it back a few weeks later, after having thoroughly owned it.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Garcian Smith said:
Already done. :) I wasn't *quite* as impressed as I was by Killer7, but it's still a REALLY great post-modernist, artsy, fourth-wall-breaking slash 'em up.

Also, did Ubisoft cancel Red Steel 2?

i dont think so, but i was "handed to another developer" some some reason

http://gonintendo.com/?p=32720