By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - do you think metal gear solid will stay ps3 exclusive?

No. Never. Buy a PS3 if you want to play it!

Around the Network

I am quite sure it will remain exclusive, yes. But there is a chance it might be released on the 360 in 12-18 months, the MGS versions on the original box did fairly well for themselves!

Munkeh111 said:
Shameless said:
I Perdict said:

lol...

How naive are you to believe that one 20 second codec conversation can't be changed or removed from the game? It's not even about the 360 either, it's about the first MGS which was on two discs.

I don't think he meant to use it as an example of why it wont come to 360, just for some humour

just like this

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=29942&start=0 LOL

(Oh no.. I think Snake is going to be in BC now.)

I do believe it will hit the 360 some time. No earlier than 6 months most likely. With all the rumors that have swept this game of so long going mulit plus the Konami we will take a money hat no problem talk, yes I do believe it will go multi eventually. I have it on the PS3 and that little bit of code in their can be changed in about two seconds.

Munkeh111 said:
Shameless said:
I Perdict said:

lol...

How naive are you to believe that one 20 second codec conversation can't be changed or removed from the game? It's not even about the 360 either, it's about the first MGS which was on two discs.

I don't think he meant to use it as an example of why it wont come to 360, just for some humour

If he didn't mean it then this is a pretty stupid thread to post it in, we are supposed to be discussing whether it will be on the 360 or not.

Around the Network
Jlmadyson said:
I do believe it will hit the 360 some time. No earlier than 6 months most likely. With all the rumors that have swept this game of so long going mulit plus the Konami we will take a money hat no problem talk, yes I do believe it will go multi eventually. I have it on the PS3 and that little bit of code in their can be changed in about two seconds.

If you honestly have it on the PS3 you would know that you d have to completely remake the game for it to be on the XBOX 360 with whats in it alone, not to mention the cost to actually code it to run on the XBOX 360.

mM
Shameless said:
Munkeh111 said:
Shameless said:
I Perdict said:

lol...

If he didn't mean it then this is a pretty stupid thread to post it in, we are supposed to be discussing whether it will be on the 360 or not.

Why, because it is about the power of the PS3 and why it is so special

leo-j said:
Jlmadyson said:

If you honestly have it on the PS3 you would know that you d have to completely remake the game for it to be on the XBOX 360 with whats in it alone, not to mention the cost to actually code it to run on the XBOX 360.

Which wouldn't be nearly as much as creating it in the first place. I have the game, about an hour in. Maybe I need my eyes checked because it looks on par with COD IV/AC.

Tease.

Most likely yes...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

I'm waiting for the PC version. There's a decent chance it will happen too.