By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - do you think metal gear solid will stay ps3 exclusive?

I think it will but you never know what do you people think?

Around the Network

I think based on the overall game and alot of the things we see in the game it will.

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned for Sega. - Jason Lee, Mallrats.

http://theaveragejoe.sportsblognet.com/ - Mainly American Football, snippets of Basketball, European Football and Hockey. 

It cant be on the XBOX 360, if you have the game you would know why ;P

mM

If it goes to Xbox 360 it will be too late for anyone to care. Look at Bioshock.

yea it will stay

like leoj sed once you go through the game your realize why

Around the Network

lol...

It never will. I think Sony has a silent agreement with Konami to keep it exclusive considering all the promotion Sony has done for it, including a limited edition PS3. Sony looks to have ponied up almost all of the marketing for the game and that is a damn lot of money that Konami didn't have to spend.

I give this thread a 9.7.

Thank god for the disable signatures option.

Profcrab said:
It never will. I think Sony has a silent agreement with Konami to keep it exclusive considering all the promotion Sony has done for it, including a limited edition PS3. Sony looks to have ponied up almost all of the marketing for the game and that is a damn lot of money that Konami didn't have to spend.

I give this thread a 9.7.

Do you mean it never will come to 360?

Anyway, it will stay exclusive, they have no reason to bring it to 360

I Perdict said:

lol...

How naive are you to believe that one 20 second codec conversation can't be changed or removed from the game? It's not even about the 360 either, it's about the first MGS which was on two discs.

no indication of it going anyway, so all speculation is pointless.

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)